Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Would you marry a person that had 2 previous Divorces?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I don't think I could. I'd be worried about whether our marriage when also end in divorce. What do you think?

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 15, 2012 at 2:26 PM
Replies (101-108):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 19 on Nov. 27, 2012 at 12:40 AM

also i want to add sometimes its no fault on the guy sometimes its the woman that fucked up

RLT2
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 12:41 AM

Probably not. But, I'd need more info first.

Sj218
by Gold Member on Nov. 27, 2012 at 12:41 AM
1 mom liked this
My mom and dad are both on their third marriage. The have been married to their most recent mates for 32 and 33 years. Sometimes the third time is the charm.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
CrimsonRose01
by ~Cassandra~ on Nov. 27, 2012 at 12:42 AM
Nope. I'd have a hard time even wanting to date someone who's been divorced once.
momo3fgr8tteens
by Ruby Member on Nov. 27, 2012 at 12:44 AM

One of my best friends was divorced twice and then met her current husband. They have been married 15 years now. She was just with the wrong type of guy the first two times and finally realized she needed to make some changes too. I would be hesitant but people do change for the better and for the worst sometimes. 

hollydaze1974
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 12:48 AM
I did. Both previous marriages dissolved because his spouse(s) were unfaithful. He's one to stick through thing until the end .... But when flaunting or drugs got involved, he let it go. He is a very patience, kind, stable, and loves with all his might. They took advantage of his character. I won't.
KeimUNCmomof3
by Gold Member on Nov. 27, 2012 at 12:49 AM

No.  

MomLife16
by Gold Member on Nov. 27, 2012 at 12:51 AM

I've thought about this too. I think that if they obviously didn't mean much the first 2 times why would you go for a 3rd?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)