Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

You know you're a cafemom addict when...

Posted by   + Show Post
You want to check your Facebook and accidentally click on the cafemom bookmark 3 times in a row and all 3 times you end up reading and commenting on a post instead of exiting and going to Facebook like originally planned.

How do you know when you're a cafemom addict?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 2:33 PM
Replies (181-190):
MamaSusieQ045
by Silver Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 2:54 AM
1 mom liked this
Haha! So does mine!

Quoting Dinimon:

LOL, hubs knows all the abbreviations by now.

Quoting Anonymous:

I texted my Dh the other day and said, honey, you'll never guess what ds did!!!

He replied back, who the hell is ds???

Lmao!
helema24
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 6:26 AM

when you find yourself wondering about what kind of troll you will see in mc!!

power bitch slap internetMuslim Cat prays towards Mecca. LoL by: wirgylovesamletoandshayaprofessor cat. reply

xsbnix
by Bronze Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 7:14 AM
1 mom liked this

seriously didnt think i was until they werent online after Sandy and I had no entertainment for a week!!! I guess I look forward to this every day because being with three kids under 5 daily, i need some sort of adult talk haha

mamasbelly3
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 7:32 AM
When I check cafemom more than Facebook & when my SO says to me "go ask cafemom..." Lol whenever we have question about our son lol
mariesmama
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 7:35 AM
1 mom liked this

when i checked the facebook site several times a day hoping it was back up  ha ha sandy we won

Dinimon
by NoCookiesForYou on Nov. 16, 2012 at 7:57 AM
Gotta love mc!

Quoting helema24:

when you find yourself wondering about what kind of troll you will see in mc!!

Dinimon
by NoCookiesForYou on Nov. 16, 2012 at 7:57 AM
Lol @ go ask cafemom

Quoting mamasbelly3:

When I check cafemom more than Facebook & when my SO says to me "go ask cafemom..." Lol whenever we have question about our son lol
Mom2five87
by Gold Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 8:06 AM
Cm is the first site on my browser's search bar drop down menu. Then Facebook and Mfp. As you can see, all my time spent online is very productive. lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Dinimon
by NoCookiesForYou on Nov. 16, 2012 at 8:27 AM
1 mom liked this
Hey, no one said it has to be productive, right?

Quoting Mom2five87:

Cm is the first site on my browser's search bar drop down menu. Then Facebook and Mfp. As you can see, all my time spent online is very productive. lol
christina259
by Bronze Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 8:33 AM

I have done that exact same thing,OP. I don't even get on facebook much. I love cafe mom more and I usually talk to family and friends face to face or on the phone anyway. I can live without facebook more than I could live without cafemom. I think the one thing that makes me realize I'm addicted is when I know I have to be up at 5:30 a.m. and I'm still on cafemom at 2 a.m. Its just too nice after a long day with kids to finally get some adult interaction with other women who share things in common. I guess I'm so starved for that, that I can't get  enough of it. And its a great place to get second opinions on things you have questions about, whether its about marriage, kids, depression or whatever. Love it.;) 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)