Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

for those who have cut ths inlaws out!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 175 Replies
Why did you cut them out? Did dh cut them out too? If so did he have a hard time with it??
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 15, 2012 at 3:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mrswillie
by Platinum Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 3:36 PM

My fil messed with our children. He was sentenced to 12 years and just got out in May. 

We caught my mil stealing money from dh's grandfather who lived with us. She stole over $2000.

We haven't talked to either in years. Dh won't neither will I.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 15, 2012 at 3:36 PM

I cut out my mom for DH and my dd's sake. She was a cold hearted person and nothing DH did was right. She was too horrible to him and to my children. When people ask him about his mother in law he just smiles and says shes great!

MajorsMom8215
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 3:37 PM
2 moms liked this

We cut out most of his family and some of mine. Too much drama... we kept getting dragged into their shit or targeted by them whenever they would gang up together... and they treated our kids like shit. Now we live in a state where we don't know anyone. It's wonderful to be away from them... we haven't had any trouble since. It does get lonely not knowing anyone here, but that will change as we have more opportunities to get out and meet new friends.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 15, 2012 at 3:37 PM
When people ask about my mil I just say we don't talk to her

Quoting Anonymous:

I cut out my mom for DH and my dd's sake. She was a cold hearted person and nothing DH did was right. She was too horrible to him and to my children. When people ask him about his mother in law he just smiles and says shes great!

myperfect4inok
by Gold Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 3:37 PM
Because my step MIL is nuts. And through a fit over coffee cups. I haven't seen or spoken to them in almost 2 years.
My husband was keeping in contact with them up until about a month ago when they changed their numbers and still have yet to give it to.him. now he says f them.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 15, 2012 at 3:38 PM
O wow I'm sorry

Quoting mrswillie:

My fil messed with our children. He was sentenced to 12 years and just got out in May. 

We caught my mil stealing money from dh's grandfather who lived with us. She stole over $2000.

We haven't talked to either in years. Dh won't neither will I.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 15, 2012 at 3:38 PM
Did the kids see them?

Quoting myperfect4inok:

Because my step MIL is nuts. And through a fit over coffee cups. I haven't seen or spoken to them in almost 2 years.

My husband was keeping in contact with them up until about a month ago when they changed their numbers and still have yet to give it to.him. now he says f them.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 15, 2012 at 3:39 PM
I wish I could cut my mil out.

She's a true attention seeker :/ its very annoying!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 15, 2012 at 3:39 PM
I would love to move away from mil

Quoting MajorsMom8215:

We cut out most of his family and some of mine. Too much drama... we kept getting dragged into their shit or targeted by them whenever they would gang up together... and they treated our kids like shit. Now we live in a state where we don't know anyone. It's wonderful to be away from them... we haven't had any trouble since. It does get lonely not knowing anyone here, but that will change as we have more opportunities to get out and meet new friends.

meka26
by Gold Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 3:39 PM

I respect my inlaws, but I have cut them off. SO's mom is full of BS. I will not come b/t his relationship with his family though.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN