Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I'm sorry, breastfeeding may be "natural" but so is taking a s***.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 75 Replies
2 moms liked this

I have a question for you ladies that BF. Does your S/O still want to play/suck/whatever with your breasts? How exactly does that work? Personally, it makes me wanna gag. Just my thoughts for the day.

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 15, 2012 at 3:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 15, 2012 at 3:56 PM
1 mom liked this

He wants to, but since giving birth the first time, my nipples have flat out REFUSED to be touch. I HATE it. especially now that I'm pregnant again, any touch at all and they hurt! so, too bad for him i guess.

SRUsarahSC
by Platinum Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 3:56 PM

mine were off limits while I nursed, I couldn't stand for them to be touched. Actually, nursing killed my sex drive so badly he barely got it anyways...when my daughter self weaned around 11 months and I stopped pumping at 12 months he was the happiest man alive because I went back to "normal".

ButterMeUp
by Butters on Nov. 15, 2012 at 3:56 PM

Lol, comparing BFing to poo-ing (I understand why)? This won't end well for you. 

I saw a video once of a BFing mom. Bitch was crazy. She was just starting to ween her almost 8 y/o (who BTW turned out crazy ass hell and obsessed with breasts). She said it's a common practice for BFing families to have baby on side side, husband on the other (if you catch my drift). 

*If you read my post and there are mistakes in my spelling or grammar please note that I never learned either in school and I am currently learning them now. If you see a mistake POLITELY point it out and I'll be more than happy to correct my mistake. Here's a fun little siggy for your enjoyment. *

SRUsarahSC
by Platinum Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 3:56 PM

PS-love your title line!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 15, 2012 at 3:57 PM
My df ended up with a lactation fetish after my breastfeeding, he loved it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 15, 2012 at 3:58 PM

Yes, he does. He enjoys it. I think it's really freaking weird and I try to push him away, but he holds me down and does it anyway. Whateves.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Nov. 15, 2012 at 3:59 PM
1 mom liked this

I hate my breasts, and I hate anyone touching them.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Nov. 15, 2012 at 3:59 PM

sick.

Quoting Anonymous:

My df ended up with a lactation fetish after my breastfeeding, he loved it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Nov. 15, 2012 at 4:00 PM
While I was breast feeding it was look but don't touch.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Nov. 15, 2012 at 4:00 PM
1 mom liked this

MEN ARE BABIES. JUST BIG FREAKING BABIES.  Perhaps most of them were NOT breastfed, hence their obsession with udders.  

Funny- but I feel the same way about all the FUSS over sex.. like it's heaven or something... as you say, it's just a NATURAL function.

And just try NOT taking a shit for two weeks and not having sex for two weeks and then you tell me at the end of those two weeks which one you want more to do?

Same with FOOD... go four days without food and sex and tell me which one is better then?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN