Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I'm starting to get pissed, how should I handle this now?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 77 Replies

I live in an apartment complex. The people under me have driven me crazy Since we've moved in. All they do is play video games, no lie for like 8-10 hours a day. I use to just go down there and say them to turn it down, well it started a huge ordeal and shed come up here during the day and complain to me about she could head us walking. So I just tried to ignore my picture frames shaking from the sound, finally I called the landlord after 2 weeks of nonsense. She told me they had a specia thing on there tv that makes it loud or whatever. So she said shed talk to them, great. She told not to call the police yet, she would fix it.

I was like ok, well a week later , she comes up here . We're in bed, she tells us that she can hear us banging on the walls. My husband was like no ones banging on anything, then her husband comes up here the next day and says he could see us in our windows banging on the walls?.

I was like wth ? These people are nuts! They play their tv loud all day, so I bang on the floor to give them a clue. He comes up here and all hell breaks lose. Like we're fighting and arguing and then he leaves. I call the landlord the next morning , she told me shed take care of it but. If I wanted to if it was after 10 pm I could call the cops. Well for the past 2 days all I have heard is them playing Xbox, and shooting people on that stupid thing ! My daughter can't take a nap.

The office is open untill 6, but I'm so worried if I call the landlord and she goes down there then tonight they'll be knocking on my door. 

I don't mind a little bit if noise, we do live in an apartment but I'm  so tired of hearing people get shot & blown up!

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 15, 2012 at 4:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
DylansMommyXo
by Daggy on Nov. 15, 2012 at 4:09 PM
Call the cops or move. Inconsiderate neighbors suck!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Hannahluvsdogs
by Ruby Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 4:09 PM
1 mom liked this

I would record the noise so you have some evidence and then call the cops.

Mamasgirl524
by Platinum Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 4:10 PM
How could a tv be that loud? Does anyone else complain?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
tarakay0417
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 4:11 PM

Quoting DylansMommyXo:

I agree with this.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 15, 2012 at 4:11 PM

Quoting Mamasgirl524:

How could a tv be that loud? Does anyone else complain?

Yes she told people complain a lot, it's some kind of special sound speaker things ? I forgot what it's called 

UgtaBkdnMe
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 4:13 PM
1 mom liked this

Forget the landlord, call the cops.

KyrinM
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 4:14 PM
2 moms liked this

Ask your landlord if they have another apartment elsewhere in the building you can relocate to, as obviously these inconsiderate neighbors aren't going to change their behavior.  If not, let her know you are looking for a new apartment then, cause you are done.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 15, 2012 at 4:14 PM

Quoting DylansMommyXo:

I'm worried if I call the cops then they'll know it's me ,I swear the woman is like a beast , she looks like she could fight,lol.  I love my apartment though ! It's really nice & I signed a 12 month lease. Im thinking of calling the landlord only my husband wont be home untill like7 tonight. 

Supervane
by Ruby Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 4:15 PM
If they are ever quite blast some annoying music, like the wiggles or fresh beat band.

I use Mexican banda music or bolly wood, my loud neighbors get a clue real fast. I use to live behind a guy who thought he was a great drum player. Well guess what he sucked and I have a louder indoor/outdoor sound system. So I won! When he would take a break or something I would go louder.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Litlmama87
by Platinum Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 4:16 PM
EVERYBODY STFU
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN