Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I order my Mascara from London!

Posted by   + Show Post
Okay, it sounds fancier than it is....Max Factor 2000 Calorie waterproof mascara is THE BEST on the market--but it's not sold in the US...so I just order it on amazon.com. lol It's not too spendy, and it's sooooooo worth it!

What's your beauty indulgence?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 4:57 PM
Replies (61-66):
mrswillie
by Platinum Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 6:42 PM

Victoria Secret. I only where their intimates...bras, panties, garter, slip, etc.

Hellobabies
by Gold Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 6:43 PM
1 mom liked this

My skincare regimen. I use Lancôme. I am obsessed with taking care of my skin, especially on my face. I don't wear makeup very often, even though I own a ton of it, but my skincare regimen is one thing I refuse to go without. I use their serum, eye cream, face wash, moisturizer, and toner. 

CMcLaws
by Platinum Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 7:22 PM
1 mom liked this

Um....new disposable razors? 

MammaPaparazza
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 7:23 PM
My mom used to use max factor cover up but they stopped selling here.. Can you share with me where you get it so I can buy it for her for Xmas?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Apollos82
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 7:57 PM
Amazon.com! Search the site for OneClickPharmacy-Shipped from UK, then search their store for Max Factor. They have tons! Good luck. :)

Quoting MammaPaparazza:

My mom used to use max factor cover up but they stopped selling here.. Can you share with me where you get it so I can buy it for her for Xmas?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MammaPaparazza
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 8:10 PM
Awesome! Thanks

Quoting Apollos82:

Amazon.com! Search the site for OneClickPharmacy-Shipped from UK, then search their store for Max Factor. They have tons! Good luck. :)

Quoting MammaPaparazza:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN