Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I order my Mascara from London!

Posted by   + Show Post
Okay, it sounds fancier than it is....Max Factor 2000 Calorie waterproof mascara is THE BEST on the market--but it's not sold in the US...so I just order it on amazon.com. lol It's not too spendy, and it's sooooooo worth it!

What's your beauty indulgence?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 4:57 PM
Replies (31-40):
Apollos82
by Silver Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 5:30 PM
Ugh, yes. Probably something to do with that fiasco of an heir, too!

Quoting Anonymous:

Maybe bad press from all the Andrew luster coverage.

Quoting Apollos82:

I think their business started to dwindle. Which is odd, because I swear I bought enough to keep them afloat. lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Why don't they sell it in the US?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 15, 2012 at 5:33 PM

There are tons of awesome mascara options here in the US so that's kinda silly, but whateves. I spend $60 on my shampoo and conditioner, buy nailpolish every time I go shopping and only buy top of the line makeup.

UgtaBkdnMe
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 5:34 PM
1 mom liked this

My nightcream. It's 100 a bottle, but it works so well.

Apollos82
by Silver Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 5:36 PM
What's your version of top-of-the-line makeup?

I used to spend a out that much on my shampoo and conditioner, plus other products...but I can't any more. :( Makes me sad.

Quoting Anonymous:

There are tons of awesome mascara options here in the US so that's kinda silly, but whateves. I spend $60 on my shampoo and conditioner, buy nailpolish every time I go shopping and only buy top of the line makeup.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 15, 2012 at 5:47 PM

I love Urban Decay, NARS, MAC, Make up Forever, Smashbox, Dior, Chanel, Laura Marsier, Too Faced, and Tarte.

Quoting Apollos82:

I used to spend a out that much on my shampoo and conditioner, plus other products...but I can't any more. :( Makes me sad. 

Quoting Anonymous:

There are tons of awesome mascara options here in the US so that's kinda silly, but whateves. I spend $60 on my shampoo and conditioner, buy nail polish every time I go shopping and only buy top of the line makeup.

Apollos82
by Silver Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 5:52 PM
Those are all fairly decent brands, but I prefer a little more professional quality... I mean, like theater/film type quality, only because it's what I'm used to working with. I'm a little old school in that, I guess. I use Max Factor and Ben Nye. :)

Quoting Anonymous:

I love Urban Decay, NARS, MAC, Make up Forever, Smashbox, Dior, Chanel, Laura Marsier, Too Faced, and Tarte.

Quoting Apollos82:

Quoting Anonymous:

There are tons of awesome mascara options here in the US so that's kinda silly, but whateves. I spend $60 on my shampoo and conditioner, buy nail polish every time I go shopping and only buy top of the line makeup.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Krystle1216
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 5:55 PM

I love Christian Dior Dior show mascara only thing is it drys out fairly quickly... confused

Lisa_Lynn
by Silver Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 5:56 PM
Want to read later.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 15, 2012 at 6:00 PM

The only stage like makeup I use is Sugarpill. Also, if you take a look at IMATS a lot of those brands can be used as stage makeup.

Quoting Apollos82:

Those are all fairly decent brands, but I prefer a little more professional quality... I mean, like theater/film type quality, only because it's what I'm used to working with. I'm a little old school in that, I guess. I use Max Factor and Ben Nye. :) 

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Apollos82:

Quoting Anonymous:

Bigmetalchicken
by Ruby Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 6:03 PM

LUSH skin care. It is a touch splurgey, but totally worth it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)