Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

dear stuck up cashier at walmart-

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Yes I used a discover card to pay for the over 300$ worth of random stuff in my cart, and didn't blink when you told me the total.

And yes, I did use a food stamps card for my 15$ worth of grocerys.

No I won't use the discover card for the food. The discover card isn't mine. Its for WORK. Yes. I said I work. Does that shock you?

The reason she knows what I paid with- the total for the discover made it ask to see the card, which says see id. It is in my name.
And my EBT card has a scratch so it needs to be keyed in.

I can't believe she said that. There is no reason for it. Sucks for her cause I used to work at this store and went and talked to my buddy, the store manager.

I doubt I will see her here again.
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 15, 2012 at 5:19 PM
Replies (11-20):
Stephd710
by Ruby Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 5:26 PM
5 moms liked this

Guess you better tattle to my manager...

Quoting Anonymous:

Was so uncalled for. :(

Quoting Stephd710:

Weirdo.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 15, 2012 at 5:26 PM
2 moms liked this
How dare that bitch assume you can afford to buy food with a credit card.
ermka
by Platinum Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 5:26 PM
What did your manager buddy say?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
sunshinebebe26
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 5:26 PM
2 moms liked this

Quoting anyotherday:

so what did she say that was worth getting her fired for?

She disrepected the all high and mighty queen of the universe , ugh how did you not know ?

xoch86
by Gold Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 5:27 PM

Yup.. I woild have done the same thing.. That and told her to go eff herself

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 15, 2012 at 5:27 PM
she shouldn't have been rude. Why is how I pay up to her to judge and make comments on?

She didn't need to make a comment about how I paid and embarrassed me in front of other shoppers.

Quoting sunshinebebe26:

Well it is the holiday season and although she shouldn't have been rude , there may very well be babies at home hoping for Christmas presentsthat they may not get if mommy looses her job. Congrats she may have been rude, but you are just a whiny little bitch GTFO yourself.

BeAuTiFuL.BLiSs
by Platinum Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 5:27 PM

You sound a little snobby yourself.

But yeah she shouldn't have said that.

CafeMom Tickers
2metalbabies
by Gold Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 5:28 PM
4 moms liked this
Dude you were at Walmart. How is anything going to embarass you in front of other customers?

Quoting Anonymous:

she shouldn't have been rude. Why is how I pay up to her to judge and make comments on?

She didn't need to make a comment about how I paid and embarrassed me in front of other shoppers.

Quoting sunshinebebe26:

Well it is the holiday season and although she shouldn't have been rude , there may very well be babies at home hoping for Christmas presentsthat they may not get if mommy looses her job. Congrats she may have been rude, but you are just a whiny little bitch GTFO yourself.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
sunshinebebe26
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 5:29 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting sunshinebebe26:

SO this is America she can say what she wants ! It certainly isn't worth you causing someone to loose their job over it .

mich.el.le
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 5:29 PM

What did she say? You left that part out.  And what do you do for work?

The woman in the avi pic is not me, she is my inspiration.  I am a wife, a mother, and an aspiring trainer and nutritionist. I love seeing people get fit and healthy to lead the lives they are meant to live.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN