Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

dear stuck up cashier at walmart-

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Yes I used a discover card to pay for the over 300$ worth of random stuff in my cart, and didn't blink when you told me the total.

And yes, I did use a food stamps card for my 15$ worth of grocerys.

No I won't use the discover card for the food. The discover card isn't mine. Its for WORK. Yes. I said I work. Does that shock you?

The reason she knows what I paid with- the total for the discover made it ask to see the card, which says see id. It is in my name.
And my EBT card has a scratch so it needs to be keyed in.

I can't believe she said that. There is no reason for it. Sucks for her cause I used to work at this store and went and talked to my buddy, the store manager.

I doubt I will see her here again.
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 15, 2012 at 5:19 PM
Replies (221-230):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 34 on Nov. 16, 2012 at 10:12 AM

TIME!  you were being paid to shop for them, not conduct personal business!  perhaps you need reported!  big tough biotch, "i know the manager at walmart!"  big fucking deal!  you know another loser like yourself.....

Quoting Anonymous:

Excuse me? What did I steal?

Quoting Anonymous:

so you're a crook who stole from them?  cool story, loser!

Quoting Anonymous:

I got paid for my time, miles and extra for helping out :-D they are great but sadly can't pay me what I deserve.

Quoting Anonymous:

My dh job does. They even pay for his gas usage for his truck (company truck he is also allowed to use for personal use)

Quoting Anonymous:

Oooh, she said you should put your food on the card? Wow, that's so horrible! How dare she!

Yeah...get over yourself. What kind of company let's you buy "random stuff" on the company card? Usually it is just for company expenses and things that you need for work.

LAXmom21
by Ruby Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 10:29 AM

You are right. She did say she was getting paid mileage and for her time. If she bought personal stuff she shouldn't be getting paid for mileage or her time. Maybe she should be reported and lose her job right before Christmas!!

Quoting Anonymous:

TIME!  you were being paid to shop for them, not conduct personal business!  perhaps you need reported!  big tough biotch, "i know the manager at walmart!"  big fucking deal!  you know another loser like yourself.....

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

I got paid for my time, miles and extra for helping out :-D they are great but sadly can't pay me what I deserve.

Quoting Anonymous:

My dh job does. They even pay for his gas usage for his truck (company truck he is also allowed to use for personal use)

Quoting Anonymous:

Oooh, she said you should put your food on the card? Wow, that's so horrible! How dare she!

Yeah...get over yourself. What kind of company let's you buy "random stuff" on the company card? Usually it is just for company expenses and things that you need for work.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 34 on Nov. 16, 2012 at 10:30 AM

bump... shits and giggles around!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 27 on Nov. 16, 2012 at 10:38 AM
Your math and your stories of how you handled unruly employees just don't add up, dear.

Quoting Sanctimommy:

I made money and worked three days a week. My work consisted of opening the shops and carts and then hanging out in the dance clubs until three a.m. if I liked unless one of the runners came and got me to handle something. I got 30% commision off of everyone's sales and didn't have to do more than fifteen hours worth of work per week. Are you kidding me? I fucking loved it.

Laugh all you like, dear. Yuk it up. I had fun.

Quoting Anonymous:

Sooo you had 12 regular employees who operated 14 'shops?' Ha!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 16, 2012 at 10:46 AM
Oh so I shouldn't have let my daughter piss or changed my son then huh. Oops.

Fuck off. I got 3 things. The time I was paid started when I walked in and stopped when I cashed out. I was in the grocery section anyways getting cleaners so I grabbed taco spice and a pack of burger. Oh and taco shells. Took 3 seconds.

I doubt I would lose my job over it.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

2metalbabies
by Gold Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 10:46 AM
My friend and I were drunk last night and we took turns replying. She kept asking if this shit was for real. I kept saying they seem to think so

Quoting Anonymous:

Umm....Nice comeback? Lmao..

Quoting 2metalbabies:

You are stuck on your own high horse!

Quoting Anonymous:

I don't care if it was the second. The fact is, you pulled half of it out of your ass, and there was no reason for it. If you're going to insult my intelligence, learn how to write a coherent sentence complete with proper spelling.

Quoting 2metalbabies:

Seriously!?!?!?? This was the second senerio that I posted. The third that went thru my head. Next time make sure we know that you didn't read previous posts or take credit for your being "intelectually challenged".

Quoting Anonymous:

Wow and this is why people get bashed and accused of things. You made up a whole scenario in your head then based your opinion off of your scenario instead of what the OP actually said. She went to pay, the cashier told her she should pay for her food with her credit card (because she didn't like that OP had other things and bought them with her card, then used assistance to buy her food).

Quoting 2metalbabies:

That's what I'm trying to figure out. Here's what I'm seeing in my head. She's on her cell phone, chatting with whomever, and not paying attention to what's going on. The cashier rings up the food, op flips out and the cashier has to void all the food. Op hands over the card and the cashier, maybe making small talk asks why she doesn't put the food on the card. Op whips out her ebt card and tells her friend on the phone how insulted and embarrassed she is that the cashier insinuated that she uses her work card for her food, even tho said card is in her name and the cashier wouldn't know.

I have seen it many a time at Walmart. People will have a huge cartload of stuff and want everything rang up seperately, but nothing is seperate and the cashier is verbally abused because the customer is "always right" and the cashier should "get with the program". When I worked at kmart, I had a pair of nuns yelling at me because I bagged the different orders all seperately and they had way too many bags to carry.

Quoting sunshinebebe26:

Yes that may be , but what did the casheir truly do wrong ? What law did she break? She asked a question what is wrong with asking a question ? As far as OP goes look at how she is acting on here i paid for a whole basket of crap with my credit card without even flinching she is a stuck up woman that thinks everyone should kiss her ass, just calling it like i see her acting ! Why is any of what the casheir did worth her loosing her job over ? 

Quoting parentalrights1:

Quoting sunshinebebe26:

it doesn't matter. She broke the rules of her job so whatever happens is her fault.

If I report a robber and he goes to jail is it my fault he is in jail or should he have not done what he did?

Yes one is a more extreme scenario but the point still stands. The only person responsible for breaking the rules is the one who did it.

If all cashiers decided to be little vigilantes on the job then businesses would suffer. And as for your previous comment, there is no reason to assume OP did anything other than try to pay for everything so dont try to pin the blame on her "behavior".

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
sunshinebebe26
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 12:23 PM

lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quoting Anonymous:

welfare queen..... more like it... you know, we all must bow to those who can't provide!!  yeah, I'll bow to  a loser!!

Quoting sunshinebebe26:

Quoting anyotherday:

so what did she say that was worth getting her fired for?

She disrepected the all high and mighty queen of the universe , ugh how did you not know ?

katzmeow726
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 12:24 PM

Was it really worth getting her fired over?  Specially now right before the Holidays?  

Her behavior wasn't  good, but I wouldn't have gone to get her fired.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous 34 on Nov. 16, 2012 at 3:40 PM

after readin this shit.. i better smoke me a joint and snort me some oxy b4 my shift and on my break... I gotsa work tonight...fuck me running, i ain't good at holdin my tongue 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 31 on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:38 AM

Holy shit.  I pay the taxes that give you your foodstamps!  And now you want more money out of my pocket?  Why don't you get off your ass and go to school while you work so you can get a decent paying job? Oh wait, forget I asked....I don't need to hear your 94,090 excuses why you are in the situation you are.

Quoting Anonymous:

So sorry that my job pays shit and I need help feeding my kids. If you want to help so I can get off FS then by all means, feel free.

Quoting Anonymous:

Exactly!  Hold your heads high welfare Mama's!!!!!!!!!

Quoting Anonymous:

Think about this...lol....she only said what the rest of the world thinks! 

Sadly she will probably get in trouble.  But if I were her boss, I'd give her a raise! :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)