Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

dear stuck up cashier at walmart-

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Yes I used a discover card to pay for the over 300$ worth of random stuff in my cart, and didn't blink when you told me the total.

And yes, I did use a food stamps card for my 15$ worth of grocerys.

No I won't use the discover card for the food. The discover card isn't mine. Its for WORK. Yes. I said I work. Does that shock you?

The reason she knows what I paid with- the total for the discover made it ask to see the card, which says see id. It is in my name.
And my EBT card has a scratch so it needs to be keyed in.

I can't believe she said that. There is no reason for it. Sucks for her cause I used to work at this store and went and talked to my buddy, the store manager.

I doubt I will see her here again.
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 15, 2012 at 5:19 PM
Replies (231-231):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 19, 2012 at 4:03 PM
I pay taxes as well. So does dh. Get over it!!go find another place to being a mean stuck up bitch. There is NO reason for you to attack me over this.

I'm doing all I can to get off FS. That's ALL the help we get from the state. We get 200$ a month to feed FOUR people. We get ins thru dh's job. We don't get section 8. We don't get HEAP.

I think we're doing pretty good.

Oh, and both DH andI got a raise so maybe we can afford to go off FS.

The closest college is over an hrs away from home- so 2 hrs from my job. Pretty sure gas would kill us.

I don't have justify SHIT to you.

Quoting Anonymous:

Holy shit.  I pay the taxes that give you your foodstamps!  And now you want more money out of my pocket?  Why don't you get off your ass and go to school while you work so you can get a decent paying job? Oh wait, forget I asked....I don't need to hear your 94,090 excuses why you are in the situation you are.

Quoting Anonymous:

So sorry that my job pays shit and I need help feeding my kids. If you want to help so I can get off FS then by all means, feel free.

Quoting Anonymous:

Exactly!  Hold your heads high welfare Mama's!!!!!!!!!

Quoting Anonymous:

Think about this...lol....she only said what the rest of the world thinks! 

Sadly she will probably get in trouble.  But if I were her boss, I'd give her a raise! :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)