Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

dear stuck up cashier at walmart-

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Yes I used a discover card to pay for the over 300$ worth of random stuff in my cart, and didn't blink when you told me the total.

And yes, I did use a food stamps card for my 15$ worth of grocerys.

No I won't use the discover card for the food. The discover card isn't mine. Its for WORK. Yes. I said I work. Does that shock you?

The reason she knows what I paid with- the total for the discover made it ask to see the card, which says see id. It is in my name.
And my EBT card has a scratch so it needs to be keyed in.

I can't believe she said that. There is no reason for it. Sucks for her cause I used to work at this store and went and talked to my buddy, the store manager.

I doubt I will see her here again.
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 15, 2012 at 5:19 PM
Replies (31-40):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 15, 2012 at 5:33 PM
First time it happened to me. I worked there for 6 years....

Quoting auntietotty:

I find these "walmart posts" hilarious. When I was a dept. manager at a Walmart, I NEVER heard of any cashiers questioning how a person pays, etc.  Of course I also never witnessed the millions of other things people claim happen at Walmart....(old women questioning their parenting, random strangers commenting on cartloads of junk food,  strangers attacking someone in line because they pay with foodstamps)...It must happen in everyone else's world..because it never happened in mine.

parentalrights1
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 5:33 PM
Quoting sunshinebebe26:

no you cannot say what you want at work. You are not allowed. If you choose to talk shit anyway and get fired for it then you caused yourself to get fired. She didnt cause anything
sunshinebebe26
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 5:33 PM

Quoting parentalrights1:

Quoting sunshinebebe26:

Well it is the holiday season and although she shouldn't have been rude , there may very well be babies at home hoping for Christmas presentsthat they may not get if mommy looses her job. Congrats she may have been rude, but you are just a whiny little bitch GTFO yourself.

lol she should have kept her mouth shut then like she is required. Quit blaming the receivers of the poor treatment. Blame the perpetrator

I am sure this lady just walked up and was totally innocent *rolls eyes*

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Nov. 15, 2012 at 5:33 PM
Sooo,you use government assistants for your job? Yeah i wouldve said the same thing.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 15, 2012 at 5:34 PM
Who the fuck cares? She was rude and has no reason questioning how I pay

Quoting sunshinebebe26:

Um yeah she can, why can't she because you will go bitch and moan to the manager ? I see why she was rude to you , your one stuck up bitch, and guess what i own my own business what are you going to do now that there is no one to tattle to! Grow the fuck up !!

Quoting Anonymous:

Um.... no she can't. But thanks for playing

Quoting sunshinebebe26:

Quoting Anonymous:

she shouldn't have been rude. Why is how I pay up to her to judge and make comments on?

She didn't need to make a comment about how I paid and embarrassed me in front of other shoppers.

Quoting sunshinebebe26:

Well it is the holiday season and although she shouldn't have been rude , there may very well be babies at home hoping for Christmas presentsthat they may not get if mommy looses her job. Congrats she may have been rude, but you are just a whiny little bitch GTFO yourself.

SO this is America she can say what she wants ! It certainly isn't worth you causing someone to loose their job over it .

sunshinebebe26
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 5:35 PM

Quoting parentalrights1:

Quoting sunshinebebe26:

no you cannot say what you want at work. You are not allowed. If you choose to talk shit anyway and get fired for it then you caused yourself to get fired. She didnt cause anything

IMO she caused it , how many times does someone say something bitchy to you and you walk away and ignore it , Why go and tell like a little bitch i just don't get it ! She is mad bc the lowly casheir didn't kiss her ass !

Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Nov. 15, 2012 at 5:35 PM

Why are you paying for food for work with your EBT card??  Isn't that meant for food for your family??

MumsTheWord571
by Platinum Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 5:35 PM
Absurd woman. It's ABSOLUTELY none of her business how you pay so long as it goes through. She should keep her opinions to herself!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
sunshinebebe26
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 5:35 PM

How dare someone question YOU !!! Like i said Get over yourself!

Quoting Anonymous:

Who the fuck cares? She was rude and has no reason questioning how I pay

Quoting sunshinebebe26:

Um yeah she can, why can't she because you will go bitch and moan to the manager ? I see why she was rude to you , your one stuck up bitch, and guess what i own my own business what are you going to do now that there is no one to tattle to! Grow the fuck up !!

Quoting Anonymous:

Um.... no she can't. But thanks for playing

Quoting sunshinebebe26:

Quoting Anonymous:

she shouldn't have been rude. Why is how I pay up to her to judge and make comments on?

She didn't need to make a comment about how I paid and embarrassed me in front of other shoppers.

Quoting sunshinebebe26:

SO this is America she can say what she wants ! It certainly isn't worth you causing someone to loose their job over it .

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 15, 2012 at 5:37 PM
I used it for my GROCERYS. Not for WORK. To feed my KIDS.

Quoting Anonymous:

Why are you paying for food for work with your EBT card??  Isn't that meant for food for your family??

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)