Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

dear stuck up cashier at walmart-

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Yes I used a discover card to pay for the over 300$ worth of random stuff in my cart, and didn't blink when you told me the total.

And yes, I did use a food stamps card for my 15$ worth of grocerys.

No I won't use the discover card for the food. The discover card isn't mine. Its for WORK. Yes. I said I work. Does that shock you?

The reason she knows what I paid with- the total for the discover made it ask to see the card, which says see id. It is in my name.
And my EBT card has a scratch so it needs to be keyed in.

I can't believe she said that. There is no reason for it. Sucks for her cause I used to work at this store and went and talked to my buddy, the store manager.

I doubt I will see her here again.
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 15, 2012 at 5:19 PM
Replies (61-70):
Lorelai_Nicole
by Lorelai on Nov. 15, 2012 at 5:44 PM
Exactly!

Quoting Anonymous:

I have to turn in the slip saying what I got. If there is 1 thing in there that is mine I could loose my job

Quoting Lorelai_Nicole:

You obviously don't understand how a company credit card works. Everything she buys with that card is itemized and if she uses it for personal use, she can be fired. At least that's how my company card works.

Quoting Anonymous:

Sorry but if you have a credit card you shouldn't be on food stamps. If you charge other stuff why not charge the food too? Oh it's because you don't have to pay for the food. Let others do that.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
msjaxon
by Platinum Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 5:44 PM
2 moms liked this
If you want your job, yoy behave like you DESERVE it. Yes it is the holiday season so now some person who actually respects the privilege of a job by behaving professionally will be able to give their child a good Christmas.

She should have thought of her child (which may not even exist) before behaving inappropriately.

Quoting sunshinebebe26:

Well it is the holiday season and although she shouldn't have been rude , there may very well be babies at home hoping for Christmas presentsthat they may not get if mommy looses her job. Congrats she may have been rude, but you are just a whiny little bitch GTFO yourself.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sunshinebebe26
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 5:46 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting parentalrights1:

Quoting sunshinebebe26:

I don't think you are stupid enough to think it is okay for employees to speak to customers that way. I think you are just pissed about the fact she gets food stamps. Noone is that dumb unless it is for that reason or they're some stupi teenager which I doubt you are teen and own a business... Jew what kind of service would you provide lol

I am not pissed she gets foodstamps , i do not agree with the poor customer service , my issue is her intentionally going to a manager and tattleing so to speak bc someone said something she did not like, she comes across as how dare that low life casheir speak to ME that way! I think it is a silly reason to cause someone to loose their job bc they said something someone didn't like !

HaveFaith1215
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 5:46 PM

OUCH! 

lol I agree tho

Quoting sunshinebebe26:

Well it is the holiday season and although she shouldn't have been rude , there may very well be babies at home hoping for Christmas presentsthat they may not get if mommy looses her job. Congrats she may have been rude, but you are just a whiny little bitch GTFO yourself.

true-love-21
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 5:47 PM

yea what did she say. but thats whats up..

sunshinebebe26
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 5:47 PM

IMO the cashier didn't do anything wrong, she asked a question !!

Quoting msjaxon:

If you want your job, yoy behave like you DESERVE it. Yes it is the holiday season so now some person who actually respects the privilege of a job by behaving professionally will be able to give their child a good Christmas.

She should have thought of her child (which may not even exist) before behaving inappropriately.

Quoting sunshinebebe26:

anonymouse121
by Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 5:47 PM
1 mom liked this

OP- You should clarify in your original that you bought work items with the work credit card, food for home with your FS or else you'll have repeat idiots who can't read/comprehend what you're talking about.

militarywife09
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 5:49 PM
It was none of her business though. Point blank. If she is so concerned with her kids and Christmas gifts she should have kept her judgmental mouth closed.

Although I don't know if I believe the whole story.

Quoting sunshinebebe26:

IMO the cashier didn't do anything wrong, she asked a question !!

Quoting msjaxon:

Quoting sunshinebebe26:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
msjaxon
by Platinum Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 5:49 PM
That's not stuck up lmao. What is your deal? Yes how dare a stranger tell me how to use my money.

Let me see your bank statement. I'm pretty sure I could make some improvements.

Quoting sunshinebebe26:

How dare someone question YOU !!! Like i said Get over yourself!

Quoting Anonymous:

Who the fuck cares? She was rude and has no reason questioning how I pay

Quoting sunshinebebe26:

Um yeah she can, why can't she because you will go bitch and moan to the manager ? I see why she was rude to you , your one stuck up bitch, and guess what i own my own business what are you going to do now that there is no one to tattle to! Grow the fuck up !!

Quoting Anonymous:

Um.... no she can't. But thanks for playing

Quoting sunshinebebe26:

Quoting Anonymous:

she shouldn't have been rude. Why is how I pay up to her to judge and make comments on?

She didn't need to make a comment about how I paid and embarrassed me in front of other shoppers.

Quoting sunshinebebe26:

SO this is America she can say what she wants ! It certainly isn't worth you causing someone to loose their job over it .

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sanctimommy
by Platinum Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 5:50 PM

I worked for a private company. I built up the company from one outdoor shop to three indoor shops, three stands, and eight mobile carts. The owners of the company hired me on the spot to run it and let me choose whatever I liked as far as sales, marketing, inventory, hiring and firing went. I ran the business for 10 years from 1994 until 2004 in Ybor City, the nightclub district in Tampa, Florida. I had about a dozen regular employees and during festivals and parades I would hire about a dozen more. 

I made sure our customers recognized our shops and employees and built up a very good reputation for the owners. They retired to Long Island after about a decade and they did well.

Quoting hismommy2010:

What company was that for? I'm a business owner, and I've worked for big companies prior to having my own. And I call BS on what you are saying. It's agains the law to take money from an employee who worked for those wages, doesn't matter if they were rude or not. So I doubt this is true... But nice try

Quoting Sanctimommy:

I cheerfully fired employees who improperly represented the company we worked for by insulting our customers. I fired them right in front of the customer, too, and usually refunded the customer's money and took it from the ex-employees pay.

Managers take that shit seriously.

Quoting sunshinebebe26:

Quoting parentalrights1:

Quoting sunshinebebe26:

no you cannot say what you want at work. You are not allowed. If you choose to talk shit anyway and get fired for it then you caused yourself to get fired. She didnt cause anything

IMO she caused it , how many times does someone say something bitchy to you and you walk away and ignore it , Why go and tell like a little bitch i just don't get it ! She is mad bc the lowly casheir didn't kiss her ass !

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN