Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Mobile Photo

Take a pic of yourself right now and tell us about your day!

I woke up around 8:30, wants grocery shopping, put together a lil people castle and I just got done cooking and eating dinner. :)

Your turn!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 5:28 PM
Replies (21-30):
bchic24
by Gold Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 6:33 PM

Well I took this one a couple of minutes ago for a post about no make-up. I stayed home today and did a work-out, painted with my son, cooked and ate dinner, then cleaned, and took a shower and gave my son a bath. Exciting, huh!? lol

RissyLee
by Platinum Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 6:35 PM
1 mom liked this
My son's favorite show is Super Why. He's obsessed with it!

Quoting Kitschy:

I woke up at 6:30 and showered, then made french toast and baked apples for breakfast. I did laundry made the kids lunch and then took DD to school. Then had lunch myself and picked her up from school shortly after. I hung out with the kids for an hour at the park, now they are watching super why and I should be cooking dinner but I'm wasting time on CM instead.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
beerabitch69
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 6:35 PM

Hanging in the garage with Beaker. He's playing some gambling app on the tab.
My day started at 6am. Took the boys to breakfast and then dropped the big boys off at school. Then youngest to the bus stop. Ran to mils then grocerys. Some laundry and cleaning. Now it's chill time.
Crashly
by Ashley on Nov. 15, 2012 at 6:37 PM
1 mom liked this

Woke up around 7. Had class from 9:30-1:30. Withdrew from a class, went and had lunch and a beer with my friend, and I have work at 5:30... This pic is from earlier
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
stevens_mom2008
by Gold Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 6:42 PM

Got up about 6 took Ds to the bus stop, came home laid back down cause I had a migraine, got up hung out with so til he went to class then got Ds from the bus and came home
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
babygirl7161
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 6:45 PM
Sounds like my typical day off.

Quoting bchic24:

Well I took this one a couple of minutes ago for a post about no make-up. I stayed home today and did a work-out, painted with my son, cooked and ate dinner, then cleaned, and took a shower and gave my son a bath. Exciting, huh!? lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TSNDDY
by Ruby Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 6:51 PM
I haven't left the house today.. I played downstairs with the kids most of the day, then we watched the little mermaid and cuddled on the couch. About to get dinner started.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 15, 2012 at 6:55 PM

I woke up at 3:30am even though I didn't have to be up until 5am, worked from 6-2:30 picked my kids up from school went shopping & now dh and I are on our way to church for small groups but we are stuck in construction on the highway for 30mins now :-(
AmyD43
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 6:55 PM

Bought a book at the used book store today and this picture was inside!! Lol ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
-ZombieGirl-
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 7:05 PM

Woke up at 6,I took my DD to school, came home, did P90X, cleaned, started packing for our trip to Alabama on Saturday, had lunch, talked to DH on skype for 3 hours, picked up DD from school, came home, paid the bills, chilled with my girls, cooked dinner, played with girls, bathed the girls and just put the youngest down for the night now I'm on here and my oldest is beside me playing with her Ipod touch until her bedtime.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)