Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Confession: I work minimum wage jobs because...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 61 Replies
I find them interesting. I've never done it because I needed money. It actually kind of sucks, because I'll never know what most people are going through. Im a trust fund baby and so is my husband. I went to college because I had nothing better to do. I will get these jobs and work until
I'm bored then move on. Being a SAHM is okay but there just has to be more to life than being the royal buttwiper.
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 15, 2012 at 7:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lucky2Beeme
by Ruby Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 7:31 PM
1 mom liked this

Its sad you havent found anything interesting to do with your life.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 15, 2012 at 7:32 PM
This

Quoting lucky2Beeme:

Its sad you havent found anything interesting to do with your life.

AF2011
by Ruby Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 7:33 PM
1 mom liked this

It's so funny that you're bragging under anon.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 15, 2012 at 7:33 PM
I work minimum wage jobs because I was a stupid teenager, who dropped out of school an never got a college degree.
mamakat070812
by Gold Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 7:35 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol. Nobody works minimum wage jobs because they find them interesting. Im smelling some rotten bologna.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
alwayskk
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 7:36 PM

I don't get it, though. If you're just doing this to not be bored and to find something interesting, why must it be minimum wage? LOL

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 15, 2012 at 7:37 PM
1 mom liked this
Because i have a crappy, spotty work history for one, and two i dont want to work anywhere id feel guilty for leaving.

Quoting alwayskk:

I don't get it, though. If you're just doing this to not be bored and to find something interesting, why must it be minimum wage? LOL

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 15, 2012 at 7:39 PM
Actually you're wrong. I've thought of writing a book like Barbara Eihrenreich(sp), who does exactly what I'm doing for the purpose of exposing corrupt practices and unlivable wages. Im just not political enough. It feels like im working on a tv show or something.

Quoting mamakat070812:

Lol. Nobody works minimum wage jobs because they find them interesting. Im smelling some rotten bologna.
alwayskk
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 7:40 PM

There are a loooot of jobs that fit those requirements and don't pay minimum wage.

Temporary agency, construction, substituting, independent sales, lots.

Quoting Anonymous:

Because i have a crappy, spotty work history for one, and two i dont want to work anywhere id feel guilty for leaving.

Quoting alwayskk:

alwayskk
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 7:41 PM
2 moms liked this

Quoting Anonymous:

Actually you're wrong. I've thought of writing a book like Barbara Eihrenreich(sp), who does exactly what I'm doing for the purpose of exposing corrupt practices and unlivable wages. Im just not political enough. It feels like im working on a tv show or something.

Quoting mamakat070812:

Then she's not doing it just because she finds them interesting.

She's doing it to expose corruption and poor treatment.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured