Yes, I'm going to go where no one else dare to....(This is for those who whine about money)
It's that time again. Before I start, I have to say, there are exceptions to this...medical issues, cheating spouses, etc...
Now is the time we hear bitching and moaning about not having money for Christmas. Really? How long have you know it falls on December 25th?
Suggestions for ways to save for Christmas...
1. Stop smoking
2. Instead of buying alcohol, save it.
3. Pack your lunch for work.
4. Water instead of soda.
5. Hang you clothes to save on laundry or electric.
6. Cut you Internet.
7. Cut cable/satellite tv.
8. Sell your jewelry.
9. Sell electronics.
10. bake sale & yard sale in the summer.
11. Get a job
12. Get a second job
13. Stop getting nails done
14. Stop tanning
15. Don't eat out
16. Don't go to the movies, bowling, etc.
17. Sell Avon, Pamper Chef, Scensy, etc.
18. Use generic
19. Save your "extra pays". If you are paid weekly, their are 4 month you get paid 3 times. If paid biweekly, their are 2.
20. Shop sales and clearance.
21. Use tax refunds for the following Christmas.
The list goes on and on