Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Do you shave your a** crack?

Posted by   + Show Post

We were talking about that shit today at lunch. Everyone said they shaved it or got it waxed. I just laughed along.

I'm just dying to know if this shit is actually normal. Who shaves their ass crack(by that I mean the the middle of your ass cheeks, where the brown eye is located)? Why the hell would I shave it? How does one even manage to pull that off? 

Edit: Do you also bleach your ass hole O.o

*If you read my post and there are mistakes in my spelling or grammar please note that I never learned either in school and I am currently learning them now. If you see a mistake POLITELY point it out and I'll be more than happy to correct my mistake. Here's a fun little siggy for your enjoyment. *

by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 7:48 PM
Replies (31-40):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Nov. 15, 2012 at 8:00 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

I shave everything down there.

singlemom1208
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 8:02 PM

yes i do

lacyleanne
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 8:02 PM
When I was in south america, I got my first bazillion wax. When she told me to turn over on my stomach I started begging her not to do it. "please no! No one goes down there but me, I swear." Lol it wasn't that bad, just itchy.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
KColeman90
by Bronze Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 8:03 PM

Yes I do but I dont bleach it

Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Nov. 15, 2012 at 8:04 PM
I do.
Willow.wind
by Bronze Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 8:06 PM

Yup shave or bikini nair the but hole... Btw a pretty pink hairless asshole is more appealing to lick its called a rim job. I thought I'd fill you in since you didnot even know we were shavin them...

ButterMeUp
by Butters on Nov. 15, 2012 at 8:07 PM

BUMP!

babiegurl47
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 8:08 PM
Yep I do but not often. Usually once a month.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Nov. 15, 2012 at 8:08 PM

yes i shave it. definitely no bleaching though!!!!!  only started doing it after i had dd though. with my occassional hemerroids it makes it not quite as uncomfortable.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 12 on Nov. 15, 2012 at 8:09 PM
lol yup.
no on the bleaching but I would...
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)