Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I am so humiliated

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

This morning, after my husband left for work, I took a bath.  While in the bathtub, I started feeling kind of horny. I started touching myself, but it just wasn't enough.  I needed something inside of me.  So, I stood up and grabbed a body spray from Bath and Body Works.  The size looked perfect. I laid back in the bathtub and did the do.

Anyway, I forgot about it and left it on the side of the bathtub.  My husband saw it and I guess he instantly had his suspicions.  He asked me why my body spray was on the side of the bathtub.  It caught me so off guard that he could just tell by the look on my face.  He called me a nasty whore and now he is pissed off at me.

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 15, 2012 at 8:06 PM
Replies (21-30):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 15, 2012 at 8:16 PM
For real! Mine would have just thought I was spraying it on after the bath or something!

Quoting Anonymous:

Damn, is your DH a detective? My DH wouldn't even have noticed. LOL

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 15, 2012 at 8:17 PM
1 mom liked this
Tell him you weren't masturbating, you were just perfuming your vag.
Mommavieve
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 8:18 PM
Like he's never choked his chicken.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 15, 2012 at 8:18 PM
Wow he's real catch. Good luck with him.
4kidsOnMyOwn
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 8:19 PM
That's just wrong! You have every right to take care of your needs. No reason in this world he should be angry. Grrrr! He has no right to make you feel that way!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
UgtaBkdnMe
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 8:20 PM
1 mom liked this

Is the bottle bigger then his junk lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 15, 2012 at 8:20 PM
1 mom liked this

first off why the hell would ure husband see body spray by the bathtub and immediatly assume u were masterbating???? i definatly dont thinnk my hubby would jump to that conclusion....and even if he did he wouldnt be pissed at me....maybe disappointed i didnt let him watch but not mad....lol

Susie19
1 mom liked this

Wow, he's hella overreacting!  He sounds very possessive and controlling..not cool.  And don't be humiliated it's not your fault you got horny it's his! 

CadincesMom

That's a stupid reason to get pissed...he needs to get over it and be thankful you didn't have some other guy there

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 15, 2012 at 8:21 PM
You know guys that put spray bottles into themselves on a regular basis?

Quoting Anonymous:

Double standards. I don't know any guy who doesn't do himself on a regular basis!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)