Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I am so humiliated

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

This morning, after my husband left for work, I took a bath.  While in the bathtub, I started feeling kind of horny. I started touching myself, but it just wasn't enough.  I needed something inside of me.  So, I stood up and grabbed a body spray from Bath and Body Works.  The size looked perfect. I laid back in the bathtub and did the do.

Anyway, I forgot about it and left it on the side of the bathtub.  My husband saw it and I guess he instantly had his suspicions.  He asked me why my body spray was on the side of the bathtub.  It caught me so off guard that he could just tell by the look on my face.  He called me a nasty whore and now he is pissed off at me.

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 15, 2012 at 8:06 PM
Replies (71-72):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 22 on Nov. 15, 2012 at 11:27 PM

Oooh, so his ass got caught long time ago and now he is acting like you're a whore for doing it...Ha! He sounds like a douche..

Quoting Anonymous:

I think it is because a long time ago I found lotion on the side of the bathtub. It just seemed really weird, so I asked him if he had been using lotion in the shower.  So, when he saw the body spray on the edge of the bathtub which was a weird location he was suspicious.

Quoting queencreekmom:

Why would body spray make him suspicious? That seems so weird.

tarakay0417
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 8:42 AM
Wtf? He got mad for that? What a jerk.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN