Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

would u report your own child????

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

so another woman here posted about a 16 year old that killed her neighbor and her two kids. in this story the girl confessed to her mother and her mother called the police and turned her in. so it got me thinking and im curious......if one of your children came to u and confessed a henious crime like murder......would u turn them in? if not, how would u handle it????

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 15, 2012 at 8:07 PM
Replies (41-50):
aniters
by Silver Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 8:19 PM
yea I would tell him to run because no matter what I want to protect my son. I would not have contact with him though. he will be on his own from then on.

Quoting Anonymous:

i was honestly surprised u were the first one to say tell them to run- i thought more moms would say that....

Quoting aniters:

no. I would give them money and tell them to run.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Maddies_Mommy10
by Silver Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 8:20 PM

yes

Firenygirl180
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 8:20 PM

I would turn them in.  I may try to spend a day with them first to get some time with them before they go to prison but I would definitely turn them in.

Jade89
by Silver Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 8:20 PM
Yes... If my child did something like that I would turn his ass in in a heartbeat
TheMrs407
by Emerald Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 8:21 PM
Yes. If she's killing people she needs far more help than I can give her
Firenygirl180
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 8:21 PM

But then you become and accessory after the fact and you could face jail time as well.  Would that change your decision?

Quoting aniters:

yea I would tell him to run because no matter what I want to protect my son. I would not have contact with him though. he will be on his own from then on.

Quoting Anonymous:

i was honestly surprised u were the first one to say tell them to run- i thought more moms would say that....

Quoting aniters:

no. I would give them money and tell them to run.

PhoenixsMommy10
by Gold Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 8:21 PM

Yes I would. I wouldn't be able to live with myself knowing that my child took the life of someone else's child and that the parents are living without justice for their dead child.

ColtsFan1912
by FriendoftheFoot on Nov. 15, 2012 at 8:22 PM

for that, hell yes.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 15, 2012 at 8:22 PM

what would u do? would u just pretend u didnt know or would u help them go on the run or would u try to find your own way of punishing them or what?

Quoting LectioDivina:

no

Wydowness
by Kusabi on Nov. 15, 2012 at 8:22 PM
Wow that's hard
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)