Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

if you live in milwaukee

Posted by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 8:23 PM
  • 5 Replies

the post about giving away a christmas gift got me thinking, I have SO much stuff our daughter doesn't use or need anymore.  we couldn't afford shipping but if you live in the city of milwaukee you are free to come pick it up.  it includes a size 6 winter coat, a size 5 winter coat with matching snowpants, various size 4 & 5 clothes, a girls toddler bed, dora toddler bedding, misc toys, a pooh bear toy storage bench (missing the bins), a girls scooter (50lb limit) a sand and water table with accessories and a play kitchen (hieght adjusts).  we don't have a working vehicle or a friend would have taken all of this long ago.  there are also some size 9 girls shoes.

Robin - mom of 1 special little girl, wife to Tim

Philippans 4:8  Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. 

CafeMom Tickers
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 8:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Elly219
by Gold Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 8:24 PM

BUMP!

Kitschy
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 8:24 PM
Bump for milwaukeans
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brettsmomma
by ~Tammie~ on Nov. 15, 2012 at 8:25 PM

I live in Milwaukee and if someone wants to pick up toys I have a basement full! Some of the highlights are a thomas the train electric train set, a preschool desk, a tote full of mega blocks and Imganex castle that is before they made them in one piece. :) 

Momma182
by Bronze Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 8:25 PM
Bump
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
rawrmommysaurus
by Silver Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 8:27 PM

Why not donate to a church, providing no one wants them.  Just a thought.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured