Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Is it really over????

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I'm going 2morrow to see Breaking Dawn pt 2 and I've been crying for the past several days and haven't hardly ate anything because it's the end. There will be no more Bella, Edward, Jacob or Cullens. I just can't get over that fact that this is the last movie. I have really felt a connection with them and have watched the movies a zilllion times.

God I am so depressed and crying as I'm typing this. I seriously hope there's another like the rumors are saying!

<3 Twilight FOREVER!!!! <3
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 15, 2012 at 8:37 PM
Replies (141-144):
Aydans_Mommy
by Platinum Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 11:28 PM
Seriously? You are crying?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
layawatling
by Laya on Nov. 15, 2012 at 11:32 PM

Get a grip

tezell78
by Silver Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 1:01 AM
Apparently, according to the press release, each rough draft had slight differences, so the version that was leaked, she knew who it was immediately.
And for the record, FORKS WASHINGTON IS THE LOWER CIRCLE OF HELL!!!!!!!

Quoting Anonymous:

That blows big hairy monkey balls! Why would they do that to.her?! Ugh! I'm pissed!

Quoting tezell78:

There is another twilight saga book, its called midnight sun, written from edwards perspective. before she could finalize the draft and send out to the editors, she gave several rough drafts to close friends to read, someone leaked it to the internet and press, because of the turmoil the incident caused she postponed publishing it indefinitely............
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
yayay15
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 1:02 AM
Lmao!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)