See what CafeMoms are saying about saving time this holiday season..
1. Get an avocado, I like to get mine in a grocery store, but really anywhere is fine
2. make sure it is ripe (it will be soft), if it's not yet ripe put it somewhere dark (I do not recommend an orifice)
3. cut in it half (I like to use a knife)
4. Take out the pit (I like to throw these at my toddler)
5. Remove the soft green inside, throw away the skin (or throw that at your kid too)
7. Add salt and pepper
9. Smash the dish, damn that was tasty!
(We will feature more complicated recipes in Exile Island!)