Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tell me why..

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 26 Replies

So my guy went out of town with his best friend, who had 3 days off of work, so they could go visit his best friend's mom for her birthday. Tell me why my guy didn't come back but his best friend did! He doesn't know anyone up there (supposedly), so I doubt he's fanoodling with a bitch, but ya never know... And totally not related, but I just sneezed and pissed my pants... Fucking pregnancy...

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 15, 2012 at 10:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
OkieMommyOf6
by Bronze Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 10:04 PM
that sounds pretty fishy to me!! I think I would be looking to get some questions answered fast!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 15, 2012 at 10:08 PM

My daughter is 9 and I still piss my pants when I sneeze. 

Don't have much to say about your guy except that it's really fucked up.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 15, 2012 at 10:09 PM

Right? I mean, his friend's brother still lives up there, and my SO is friends with the brother, but why would you not come home with the person you left with? He's always on my ass about being sneaky, and a lot of people would say "Well, then maybe he's actually up to something and wants to divert the attention," but I don't think that's the case. 

Quoting OkieMommyOf6:

that sounds pretty fishy to me!! I think I would be looking to get some questions answered fast!

OkieMommyOf6
by Bronze Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 12:28 PM

i hope its not something bad. but normally when someone is accussing of doing something they have no clue if they are really doing usually are doing it themselve. thats just my oppion though. hope you find a legitimate reason why he stayed.

Quoting Anonymous:

Right? I mean, his friend's brother still lives up there, and my SO is friends with the brother, but why would you not come home with the person you left with? He's always on my ass about being sneaky, and a lot of people would say "Well, then maybe he's actually up to something and wants to divert the attention," but I don't think that's the case. 

Quoting OkieMommyOf6:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 16, 2012 at 12:38 PM

I feel creepy because I'm replying to this right after you commented, but it's a coincidence I swear! Haha. Apparently he got kicked out of his apartment and figured staying up there until he could get enough money to rent another one down here was a good idea. He didn't want to tell me, though, and said I was trying to make him feel bad by asking why he didn't come back. 

Quoting OkieMommyOf6:

i hope its not something bad. but normally when someone is accussing of doing something they have no clue if they are really doing usually are doing it themselve. thats just my oppion though. hope you find a legitimate reason why he stayed.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting OkieMommyOf6:

OkieMommyOf6
by Bronze Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 12:51 PM

even that excuse doesnt sound right to me. a good boyfriend would let his girl know whats going on and let them know what he has planned. and him saying you made him feel bad for asking tells me that he did something but doesnt want to spill. i dont know maybe im reading all wrong and he really was up there till he got a new place. who knows. i know i would just watch out and be aware of any weird behavior or what not.

Quoting Anonymous:

I feel creepy because I'm replying to this right after you commented, but it's a coincidence I swear! Haha. Apparently he got kicked out of his apartment and figured staying up there until he could get enough money to rent another one down here was a good idea. He didn't want to tell me, though, and said I was trying to make him feel bad by asking why he didn't come back. 

Quoting OkieMommyOf6:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting OkieMommyOf6:

beerabitch69
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 12:52 PM

That's weird. I would be wondering what the deal is.

My youngest is 11yrs old and I still pee when I sneeze.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 16, 2012 at 12:56 PM

He gets insulted very easily, but I know what you mean. He keeps saying he'll tell me when he gets back, like there's more to it than what he's said, but I feel like if you can't tell me what's going on in your life then don't call me your girlfriend. I don't need details about what you do with your friends when you hangout, but I do need to know why you aren't coming back to town. 

Quoting OkieMommyOf6:

even that excuse doesnt sound right to me. a good boyfriend would let his girl know whats going on and let them know what he has planned. and him saying you made him feel bad for asking tells me that he did something but doesnt want to spill. i dont know maybe im reading all wrong and he really was up there till he got a new place. who knows. i know i would just watch out and be aware of any weird behavior or what not.

Paiute773
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 2:11 PM

He probably met someone on his FB or Craigz List. 

I'm 39 and starting to pee in my pants when I sneeze or have a coughing attacking :-(

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 16, 2012 at 2:12 PM

Just because he didn't know anyone there doesn't mean he didn't meet someone.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured