Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Birthmarks - Got 'Em? Share!

Posted by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 10:17 PM
  • 26 Replies

Poll

Question: Do YOU have a birthmark?

Options:

Yes

No

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 45

View Results

I know this is kind of random, but I wanted to ask about birthmarks. Tell me about yours, DH's, LO's, etc. Do you have pictures that show them off?

I added a poll for fun! So let's talk birthmarks!

by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 10:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SevenKisses
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 10:20 PM

I have three, possibly four, birthmarks. They are all pretty light and none in noticeable places. I have one the size of like two quarters right above my knee. I have one the size of a dime right under my breast. I have one tiny dot one on my index finger. Just recently I think I discovered I had one on my back as well lol.

DS has one birthmark, it's a tiny dot on his finger like mine!! Is this common, for family members to 'share' birthmarks?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Nov. 15, 2012 at 10:22 PM
One behind my knee (dark dark brown circle). One on my lower back. (larger area, tan, kind of looks like splattered tan paint.)

And my grandma. Dad. Brother and I all have the one in the back of our knees.
mom2the.rescue
by Gold Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 10:23 PM

Those tiny dots, I call them beauty marks.  I have a dark brown birthmark (the color of my hair) right behind my hairline above the egde of my eyebrow...if that makes any sense...lol I'm too busy to post a pic.  You can't really see it...but when I go gray/thinning I'll need to figure something out lol.  Ds1 & dd1 don't have any.  Ds2 has a large flat dark one, like 3 quarters, in the middle of his back and dd2 has a purplish bumpy quarter sized one on her butt.  Dh doesn't have any.

xtwistedxlovex
by Platinum Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 10:24 PM

Just the red patch on the back of the neck. TMK that's pretty common, generally caused by grating against the pelvic bone during birth.

crescentstar2
by Anne on Nov. 15, 2012 at 10:27 PM

I have an inch line on my right cheek by my ear 

beaularson91
by Ruby Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 10:27 PM

I have two, one onmy left forarm that looks like a bunny, and a little circle one on my left side right under my ribs. My LO had a little circle one right on his chest under his right pec area.

HaloWithHorns78
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 10:29 PM
Yes. I had a hemangioma as a child on my forehead. It has been removed but there is still a scar.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrskgill06
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 10:30 PM
Well... I have a stork bite on my upper left arm, dh has a light brown one on the back of his thigh, dd1 has a hemangioma (sp) on her right arm where it bends at the elbow, dd2 has a brown one on the left side of her forehead & a brown one on her lower back, & ds has a stork bite on his chest right where his heart is.. :) we're all different.. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaSwan001
by Gold Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 10:32 PM

I have little moles that I consider birth marks I have four. Three on my neck and on under my left boob. My dd has a red mark behind her neck that she was born with I if d it absolutely beautiful I call it gods tatto. :)

bowribbonmama
by Ruby Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 10:33 PM

That is mine.

YDD has a red veiny one on her leg.
ODD had a big blackish blue one in between her eyes. Everyone thought it was a bruise.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)