Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

That's it!! I'm homeschooling!

Posted by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 10:26 PM
  • 2 Replies
My 13 year old asked a sophomore boy to the Sadie Hawkins dance! I am so not ready for this crap! And it's at an amusement park not the school or somewhere they can be closely supervised! I think I might have a heart attack!! Ahhhhhhh this Highschool thing sucks!
I think my friend and I are going to go stalk them
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 10:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 15, 2012 at 10:29 PM
Aw! Don't stalk them. As long as your daughter has never given you a reason to not trust her then let her go. She needs her independence. I'm sure you are a great mom. Remember when you were 13? You would gave died if you went on adage and saw your mom. You'll be ok, just breathe....
LCWAmommy
by Ruby Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 10:31 PM
Lol! I'm pretty sure the peak is closed to the public for the dance but I am just not ready for this crap. Hell I met my husband in the 9th grade! She's in the 9th grade!!!! Holy fuck I need a drink!

Quoting Anonymous:

Aw! Don't stalk them. As long as your daughter has never given you a reason to not trust her then let her go. She needs her independence. I'm sure you are a great mom. Remember when you were 13? You would gave died if you went on adage and saw your mom. You'll be ok, just breathe....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)