Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

is this cheating?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 67 Replies

So please read this scenario and see if you take his side or mine.

I have an ex, I'll just use his name (A.B) since no one will know it is him. AB broke up with me 3 years ago in college, over winter vacation, mainly so he could avoid meeting my family and going with me for break.

After break, he finds out I slept with 1 of my ex's. He yelled at me and cried and said that I cheated on him, if I loved him I would have never cheated on him and slept with my ex. Told me to go stand on a streetcorner where a whore belonged, awful shit like that. I said "You broke up with me, I did not cheat" He has maintained ever since that I cheated on him and that it was unforgivable. That I cheated because he still loved me and was going to take me back when college started again. (Edit: i guess he assumed i knew he wanted me back after break cuz I still am, the only gf he has ever had to this day)

Do you think it is/is not (emotional or physical) cheating. Yes, no, which one (Emotional, physical, both) and why.

I am sorry it's just really been bothering me because I've been heartbroken ever since and jumped into a marriage while I was still rebounding...(Edit: My husband did leave me, when he got kicked out of the military and had a breakdown)I've gone over it 100 times, would I be happier if these events never happened and we were still together...

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 15, 2012 at 10:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 15, 2012 at 10:29 PM
No it's not cheating
taylamill
by Tayla on Nov. 15, 2012 at 10:31 PM
Nope you didn't cheat.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
robinclements86
by Bronze Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 10:31 PM
Nope not cheating
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
suebee3
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 10:31 PM

No it is not cheating.  DOn't let AB make you feel bad for his mistake

mamaxkitty
by Gold Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 10:32 PM

he's crazy! lol you guys were broken up, so how is that cheating? O_o

areyouatroll
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 10:33 PM
Nope not at all.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
little.wise.owl
by Bronze Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 10:33 PM

no,and he sounds crazy...

xtwistedxlovex
by Platinum Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 10:33 PM

He broke up with you...how can you cheat when you aren't in a relationship to begin with?

katiehopson
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 10:33 PM

He's just a little bitch. He can't say jack, especially since he's the one that broke up with you.

nverheyn2011
by Silver Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 10:34 PM

neither. if he called it quits just so he could avoid meeting the fam, then he's a tard. you don't need someone who says he loves you but then will break up with you (even temporarily) just to get out of some family time.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured