Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What makes you

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 52 Replies
5 moms liked this
What makes you better than the other women on this site? What gives you the right to judge, bash, and just straight out horrible? Ok, so it probably sounds like I'm judging, but honestly, I'm just making a comment on what I see on here? So, anon 1 is on PA... Maybe she fell on hard times?! Anon 2 had a baby in high school... The baby may be with her first bf who she had been with for a year or two. Anon 3 hates Obama... Why does it bother you, he is remaining the president. Anon 4 has a million typos... Maybe she is mobile (like me) and just really hates trying to correct herself nonstop. Anon 5 just bought all her kids clothes at Salvation Army... At least she has clothes. Anon 6 fed her kids McDonalds for supper... Maybe they came home with good grades and deserved a treat. Anon 7 is a Christian, doesn't believe in abortions... How does it affect you? So what if she tells you what she believes, it is HER belief not yours, that's no reason to call her a liar. Ladies, come on now, be nice for a change. :)
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 15, 2012 at 10:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
_mimimosley_
by Ruby Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 10:55 PM

good questions

alwayskk
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 10:56 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm about to eat a Toblerone.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 15, 2012 at 10:58 PM
I am just tired of seeing all the drama. It drives me crazy. There are times I love to come see some of the catty comments, but it is literally on my mobile feed.
queencreekmom
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 10:59 PM

None affect me, unless they are telling me I am wrong for not agreeing with them.

Nicoleb9
by Emerald Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 10:59 PM
1 mom liked this
Unless this is your very first five minutes in MC, you sign in knowing exactly what's here. You're never going to be able to control others, only you. That means you can stay here with futile hope that others will change or go to another group. This post changes nothing and no one.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momo3fgr8tteens
by Ruby Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 10:59 PM

Im jealous and craving something sweet, pms :(,  OP you are just banging your head against the wall with this post. 

Quoting alwayskk:

I'm about to eat a Toblerone.

Not_A_Native
by Ruby Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 11:00 PM

I AM nice - but I'm also honest.  Some people get that confused.

crescentstar2
by Anne on Nov. 15, 2012 at 11:00 PM
My giant vag! Oh wait....
luvcloudydays
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 11:02 PM
Mom Confessions is like CM's version of /b/ on 4chan, get used to it or GTFO.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
outtamymynd
by Ruby Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 11:03 PM
Here's the deal...nobody would know if they didn't open their big mouths!! Keep private thing private and there would be no issue, nothing to judge. Although, it makes good entertainment so, by all means...let it all out lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN