Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions
Does he know/care that you put his picture one this site? For the ones who've done that rate my hubby posts that get ripped apart, did you feel bad after?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 12:05 AM
Replies (21-30):
FL2AK
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 12:39 AM

My husband would not be happy if I posted his pic.

marihla
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 12:40 AM

I don't post it, because I know how he feels about that... he doesn't want his kids' pictures being posted.

Rach7224
by Silver Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 12:41 AM
I have, he knew i did it, he thought it was funny and smiled. But he didnt get bad replies. Id imagine that would suck.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
jshalas89
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 12:42 AM
I told him after and he doesnt care about "my addiction". He gets good reviews so idk about the other question.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
racheypoo03
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 12:43 AM

My ex husband didnt care about our pictures or even his, but when I put pics up of our miscarried baby he didnt like it at all.  I was telling him that alot of women were touched by it, because they never got to see their baby and it kind of gave them peace.  I know some women find it disturbing, but when its your child, its totally different and yet, everyone is different too, but I know its helped some women cope.  But then after awhile, he finally saw the womans responses and it didnt both him anymore.

I.am.Betty
by Gold Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 12:44 AM
this plus dh would kick me if i posted his pic

Quoting Nicoleb9:

I never post pics. Ever.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BUFFIE.the.BODY
by Ruby Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 12:45 AM
I never post pics of DF, EVER!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lovelove211
by Platinum Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 12:46 AM
I've never posted pictures on here
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AnastasiaKorsh
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 1:51 AM

He doesn't care.
But he never gets "ripped apart" either, I also never post in the "rate my hubby" posts

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 16, 2012 at 2:55 AM

I haven't but if I did and they tore him apart (which they almost always do), I would just delete it and never tell him what they said to spare his feelings and  because nasty bitches opinions don't matter enough for me to.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)