Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Just a rant about FREAKING DH!! ughhh

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 54 Replies

I'm going to bash DH's face in I swear. Every FREAKING time we get into a fight he runs to facebook and posts our shit on blast for the whole freaking world to see!! WHY??? Why do that? What's the point?? We got into a huge fight this morning, and he posted a status about it, and everybody and their mama's have be texting me asking what's wrong, and of course all of his little friends and "girl"friends have been like " aww I'm sorry message me if you wanna talk" Ugh. I have facebook, but it's to keep in touch with friends and family, not to blast personal shit all over the Internet (which I'm totally doing now, I know, but none of us know each other lol) No one needs to know what we fight about. All his family and friends that I haven't met yet, must think I'm such a psycho bitch, because of course, he only tells one side of the story and plays  the victim game. Then he talks about how much he can't wait for me to meet them? Yeah your joking, I'm definitely not meeting them now after all the shit you talk. I'm so damn sick of it! I told him tonight that I was tired of people texting me and asking about our life because you want to go pout about it on facebook, and that there is no reason for him to do this, and all he did was shrug and say " Eh" ....That made me extremely furious!! But I left it alone...This is a high school girls game, and I've been over these kind of games for almost 10 years.

And before you girls say it I know all this sounds childish. I think it is too, but I can't help that I get pissed of because he totally blasts everything, and doesn't care what people think of me. I look over a lot of shit he does, and I try not to complain to much, but damnit I just can't seem to look past this..Ugh....Rant over...This is a long shot, but please no bashing...

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 16, 2012 at 12:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
got2monsters
by Ruby Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 12:36 AM
Puttig it On FB is too far. Good luck getting him to stop. :/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 16, 2012 at 12:37 AM
I don't talk to my family on social networking sites. Too much potential for real drama - I like reading other people's drama on here, but I don't want any at the holiday table. Anyway tell him to stop.
Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on Nov. 16, 2012 at 12:38 AM
1 mom liked this

What did you marry a sixteen year old?

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 16, 2012 at 12:39 AM

Yeah I'm starting to doubt that he will. I've asked him not to so many times before. He will apologize then say how wrong it was of him to do it, then BAM...he's at it again. I gets me so freaking angry when he does it...

Quoting got2monsters:

Puttig it On FB is too far. Good luck getting him to stop. :/

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 16, 2012 at 12:40 AM
2 moms liked this
wow usually its the guy mad about the girl putting this on fb! That really sucks. He could end up making his family and friends dislike you... He needs to cut that out!
rcmama10
by Bronze Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 12:40 AM
I would be pissed to, what happens in our marriage stays private. It just adds more drama bringing in other people who have no right to the inner workings of our marriage.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 16, 2012 at 12:41 AM
2 moms liked this

You would think. I didn't think teenage boys did that, let alone grown ass men. I thought this was something a freaking teenage girl would do. And the bad thing is, he's friends with my dad's sister, and my dad finds out about his status's all the time. Yeah, not a good thing.

Quoting Dzyre1115:

What did you marry a sixteen year old?

locaporbebe
by Gold Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 12:42 AM
1 mom liked this

You need to establish some boundaries one being no negative relationship postings on FB or no relationship postings at all. My husband would flip out if I posted his shit all over for the world to see. It is called respect trying talking to him about keeping your relationship private. There has to be trust and the knowledge that your life is yours not for the entire world to see.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 16, 2012 at 12:42 AM

Right?? He had 7 sisters so maybe thats why he does it! The bad thing is they haven't even met me yet, so I can just imagine what they think of me. Ugh.

Quoting Anonymous:

wow usually its the guy mad about the girl putting this on fb! That really sucks. He could end up making his family and friends dislike you... He needs to cut that out!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 16, 2012 at 12:45 AM
1 mom liked this

I have talked to him about this til I'm blue in the face, and it still happens. I'm at my wits end with it. I don't know what else to do. I'm just so embarrassed. I mean I have 2 really close friends that I tell my stuff too, but that's just two!! He's telling all 300 and some odd people about our life. If he wanted to just talk to his close friends then that would be fine whatever, sometimes you just need to vent, I get that. But not spread it for the world to see!! geez. People are going to think I'm a joke, and our marriage! But obviously he doesn't care.

Quoting locaporbebe:

You need to establish some boundaries one being no negative relationship postings on FB or no relationship postings at all. My husband would flip out if I posted his shit all over for the world to see. It is called respect trying talking to him about keeping your relationship private. There has to be trust and the knowledge that your life is yours not for the entire world to see.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)