Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Just a rant about FREAKING DH!! ughhh

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I'm going to bash DH's face in I swear. Every FREAKING time we get into a fight he runs to facebook and posts our shit on blast for the whole freaking world to see!! WHY??? Why do that? What's the point?? We got into a huge fight this morning, and he posted a status about it, and everybody and their mama's have be texting me asking what's wrong, and of course all of his little friends and "girl"friends have been like " aww I'm sorry message me if you wanna talk" Ugh. I have facebook, but it's to keep in touch with friends and family, not to blast personal shit all over the Internet (which I'm totally doing now, I know, but none of us know each other lol) No one needs to know what we fight about. All his family and friends that I haven't met yet, must think I'm such a psycho bitch, because of course, he only tells one side of the story and plays  the victim game. Then he talks about how much he can't wait for me to meet them? Yeah your joking, I'm definitely not meeting them now after all the shit you talk. I'm so damn sick of it! I told him tonight that I was tired of people texting me and asking about our life because you want to go pout about it on facebook, and that there is no reason for him to do this, and all he did was shrug and say " Eh" ....That made me extremely furious!! But I left it alone...This is a high school girls game, and I've been over these kind of games for almost 10 years.

And before you girls say it I know all this sounds childish. I think it is too, but I can't help that I get pissed of because he totally blasts everything, and doesn't care what people think of me. I look over a lot of shit he does, and I try not to complain to much, but damnit I just can't seem to look past this..Ugh....Rant over...This is a long shot, but please no bashing...

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 16, 2012 at 12:34 AM
Replies (21-30):
EAzizM
by Erica on Nov. 16, 2012 at 1:05 AM

Two can play at that game. Make him look like the villian and people will realize that he is a 16 yr old female looking for attention.

wulfeyes05
by Ruby Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 1:07 AM

Maybe you get you two into counceling and find out why he's being such an ass

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh yes, what sweet vengence it would be!! I've tried ignoring it. I deleted him from my FB page, the only reason I know he posts stuff is because of everybody inboxing me and texting me. Annnd I've had the long heartfelt talk with him before after we have cooled down, and he admits its wrong and he won't do it again. But he ALWAYS does it again. I can't take it. And I refuse to speak up and post anything about it, because I'm friends with alot of his family and friends as well, but that wouldn't make me any better. So it's eating me alive knowing that I can't fend for myself or I would be like him, which I'm trying to aviod. 

Quoting wulfeyes05:

True, but oh the sweet vengence lol. Just ignore him, try having a long heart felt talk with him. Tell him in a calm voice how disrespectful it is and how you have no interest in meeting his family because he has made you out to be a bad and horrible person and that it is unfair for him to not tell the whole story and rest all the blame of an argument on you. It takes two to argue and he's making you the bad guy and that is selfish and very harmful to your relationship. Tell him you want it to stop immediately and if it doesn't then he obviously doesn't care how he makes you feel, how he makes you look to others, and that he is horrible for not caring enough to grow up and keep what goes on between the two of you private.

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh I've been real tempted to show him a psycho bitch if that's what he wants. I'll give him something to freaking post about!! Ugh..But that would just be me stooping to his level of immaturity :( 

Quoting wulfeyes05:

I'd be like you want me to be a psycho bitch fine then I'll be a psycho bitch, you want me to act fucking crazy here's a fucking book being slammed against your balls.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 16, 2012 at 1:07 AM

Yeah I totally almost did that one time. We were at a friends house drinking, and long story short, he pushed me and it started a bunch of drama because everyone saw it ( over just because he thought we were suppose to make a drink together, dumb I know ) and he posted some dumb shit on facebook. And I almost put on there, " Oh honey you forgot to mention the part where you pushed me to the ground for no apparent reason muah love youuuuuu" lol..but I didn't I just let everyone  think what they wanted. 

Quoting Kayla060812:

I stopped reading it after the "girl" friends. You need to.stop him in his tracks. Or be childish too and comment on his status what really happened

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 16, 2012 at 1:10 AM

I want to, but I feel like if I act the same way, it will just make both of us look really immature and no one is going to take this marriage seriously. I know that's a dumb reason. I just don't understand why he is this way, I wouldn't want my friends and family to think he's fuckwad, and I wouldn't want him to feel the way I'm feeling right now, so why would he do this to me?? I don't get it. 

Quoting EAzizM:

Two can play at that game. Make him look like the villian and people will realize that he is a 16 yr old female looking for attention.

Kayla060812
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 1:14 AM
You need to just flat out say " your a dick. Our business is just that.. our business no one elses! STOP OR 'I KEEL YOU' if you want attention just tell me and i will draw a penis and balls on your forehead" lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Yeah I totally almost did that one time. We were at a friends house drinking, and long story short, he pushed me and it started a bunch of drama because everyone saw it ( over just because he thought we were suppose to make a drink together, dumb I know ) and he posted some dumb shit on facebook. And I almost put on there, " Oh honey you forgot to mention the part where you pushed me to the ground for no apparent reason muah love youuuuuu" lol..but I didn't I just let everyone  think what they wanted. 

Quoting Kayla060812:

I stopped reading it after the "girl" friends. You need to.stop him in his tracks. Or be childish too and comment on his status what really happened

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
EAzizM
by Erica on Nov. 16, 2012 at 1:15 AM

He is immature. Simple. Id put a disclaimer as your status. Something like "(insert dhs name) is on his period today and until he gets a tampon in that vagina, he will bitch about how horrible his life is. Bitches will be bitches. Haha

Quoting Anonymous:

I want to, but I feel like if I act the same way, it will just make both of us look really immature and no one is going to take this marriage seriously. I know that's a dumb reason. I just don't understand why he is this way, I wouldn't want my friends and family to think he's fuckwad, and I wouldn't want him to feel the way I'm feeling right now, so why would he do this to me?? I don't get it. 

Quoting EAzizM:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 16, 2012 at 1:17 AM
1 mom liked this

Omg I love this and I will save this!!! This WILL go up next time he bitches!! haha!!

Quoting EAzizM:

He is immature. Simple. Id put a disclaimer as your status. Something like "(insert dhs name) is on his period today and until he gets a tampon in that vagina, he will bitch about how horrible his life is. Bitches will be bitches. Haha

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting EAzizM:

MyLittlePwny
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 1:19 AM

I don't think it's childish - I think it's incredibly rude and disrespectful. He doesn't need to be airing your dirty laundry out to everyone.  Sounds to me he likes the attention - and that's pretty sad for a grown man.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 16, 2012 at 1:21 AM

Yeah he loves the pity game. 

Quoting MyLittlePwny:

I don't think it's childish - I think it's incredibly rude and disrespectful. He doesn't need to be airing your dirty laundry out to everyone.  Sounds to me he likes the attention - and that's pretty sad for a grown man.

areyouatroll
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 1:23 AM
I'd be embarrassed and ashamed.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)