Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Just a rant about FREAKING DH!! ughhh

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I'm going to bash DH's face in I swear. Every FREAKING time we get into a fight he runs to facebook and posts our shit on blast for the whole freaking world to see!! WHY??? Why do that? What's the point?? We got into a huge fight this morning, and he posted a status about it, and everybody and their mama's have be texting me asking what's wrong, and of course all of his little friends and "girl"friends have been like " aww I'm sorry message me if you wanna talk" Ugh. I have facebook, but it's to keep in touch with friends and family, not to blast personal shit all over the Internet (which I'm totally doing now, I know, but none of us know each other lol) No one needs to know what we fight about. All his family and friends that I haven't met yet, must think I'm such a psycho bitch, because of course, he only tells one side of the story and plays  the victim game. Then he talks about how much he can't wait for me to meet them? Yeah your joking, I'm definitely not meeting them now after all the shit you talk. I'm so damn sick of it! I told him tonight that I was tired of people texting me and asking about our life because you want to go pout about it on facebook, and that there is no reason for him to do this, and all he did was shrug and say " Eh" ....That made me extremely furious!! But I left it alone...This is a high school girls game, and I've been over these kind of games for almost 10 years.

And before you girls say it I know all this sounds childish. I think it is too, but I can't help that I get pissed of because he totally blasts everything, and doesn't care what people think of me. I look over a lot of shit he does, and I try not to complain to much, but damnit I just can't seem to look past this..Ugh....Rant over...This is a long shot, but please no bashing...

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 16, 2012 at 12:34 AM
Replies (41-50):
KelissaMaye
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 1:46 AM
He basically said that he knows that my dh isn't perfect, but that me belittling him all over Facebook doesn't make him look bad, it makes me look bad. That I sound like I'm spoiled and selfish. He said I wasn't being fair to dh by blasting everything on facebook. He said I needed grow up and start to acting like a married woman instead of a 10th grader.
I stopped immediately.
BIL and I have a great relationship now, I should add. I respect him greatly for letting me know what a selfish child I was being.

Quoting Anonymous:

Yeah some of his family has messaged him to stop that he shouldn't do it, but low and behold he's still doing it. What did his brother say to you?? Just curious...and you're right, he does need to grow up! 

Quoting KelissaMaye:

I used to do that when dh and I were dating and first married. It took his brother (whom i hadnt met) messaging me and telling me off that finally got me to stop. Your dh needs to grow up.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 16, 2012 at 1:57 AM

Wow, I wish someone would talk like that to DH, thats a great way of talking to someone about something like that.

Quoting KelissaMaye:

He basically said that he knows that my dh isn't perfect, but that me belittling him all over Facebook doesn't make him look bad, it makes me look bad. That I sound like I'm spoiled and selfish. He said I wasn't being fair to dh by blasting everything on facebook. He said I needed grow up and start to acting like a married woman instead of a 10th grader.
I stopped immediately.
BIL and I have a great relationship now, I should add. I respect him greatly for letting me know what a selfish child I was being.

Quoting Anonymous:

Yeah some of his family has messaged him to stop that he shouldn't do it, but low and behold he's still doing it. What did his brother say to you?? Just curious...and you're right, he does need to grow up! 

Quoting KelissaMaye:

I used to do that when dh and I were dating and first married. It took his brother (whom i hadnt met) messaging me and telling me off that finally got me to stop. Your dh needs to grow up.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Nov. 16, 2012 at 2:02 AM

Oh, that would NOT be okay with me (and you posting anonymous on here to strangers is hardly compatible to him posting openly to friends and family that know you). Oh, and those birches posting "Aww, message me if you need o talk." Delete, delete, delete! I know what the hell that is. That's the "Oh, come confide in me, the sweet, assuring person who will sympathize and agree with you about your bitch of a wife." move. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 16, 2012 at 2:26 AM

Yeah exactly!! The girls pissed me off more than anything, there just waiting for shit like that to go down so they can make their move! Don't think so!! They are a few thousand miles away but still, it's the point! 

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh, that would NOT be okay with me (and you posting anonymous on here to strangers is hardly compatible to him posting openly to friends and family that know you). Oh, and those birches posting "Aww, message me if you need o talk." Delete, delete, delete! I know what the hell that is. That's the "Oh, come confide in me, the sweet, assuring person who will sympathize and agree with you about your bitch of a wife." move. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 16, 2012 at 2:27 AM
Your DH had to be a women in his past life lol.aren't us women the blame for doing shit like that?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 16, 2012 at 2:29 AM

Exactly why I said it was like he's playing a girls game lol. He had 7 sisters so maybe thats a part in it. When we first started dating he told me how having so many sisters had taught him how to treat women....well damn all his sisters must be psycho bitches..because that's a damn lie lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Your DH had to be a women in his past life lol.aren't us women the blame for doing shit like that?

KelissaMaye
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 2:30 AM
I hope someone does. It was my eye-opener for sure.

Quoting Anonymous:

Wow, I wish someone would talk like that to DH, thats a great way of talking to someone about something like that.

Quoting KelissaMaye:

I stopped immediately.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting KelissaMaye:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
rosemagic01
by Ruby Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 2:30 AM

Ask him how he would like it if you put all his shit out on disply for everyone to see. If he shrugs try it out once. Just once yes its high school but have some friends play along and play it up nice and good about 'oh you poor women' and "I can't believe him what a douchewad" Seriously maybe he'll get the hint?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 16, 2012 at 2:31 AM
I had a cousin that grew up around alot of women.let's just say he gives the best fashion advice and gossips too! Hmmm makes me wonder lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Exactly why I said it was like he's playing a girls game lol. He had 7 sisters so maybe thats a part in it. When we first started dating he told me how having so many sisters had taught him how to treat women....well damn all his sisters must be psycho bitches..because that's a damn lie lol

Quoting Anonymous:

MizzDeeDee
by Gold Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 2:31 AM

Boundary issues. When he does that he is inviting others into your relationship. Any good couple therapist will tell you that. He needs to understand that your relationship is between you two only and he shouldn't be inviting others in. I would also ask him how he would feel if you did the same thing to people who he never met or didn't know him personally.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)