Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Why do people do this sh** to their car?!

Posted by   + Show Post

I took this picture the other night while at work. At the time it only had the antlers on it, but before they pulled out and left, they had put a big red nose on the front of the car!!!

I can't stand it when people do this crap to their car, because 9 times out of 10 the ones who do this, are the same ones bitching about not having any money.

I personally think its tacky as hell. I don't know about you ladies. What do you think about cars that are done up like this? Love it or hate it?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 1:10 AM
Replies (61-70):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 16, 2012 at 1:33 AM
No, that's what I was saying...I'd never even heard of it until he mentioned it. He was from up north....i guess some states have that.
He also didn't know how to pump gas because where he was from, there were no self-serve pumps.

Quoting skittlebeans88:

You have to have monthly inspections on your cars?

Quoting Anonymous:

Not a requirement in all states.
Like monthly inspections?
My boss is from NJ and didn't believe us when we told him we'd never even heard of such a thing in GA.
Quoting Retrokitty:

Why isn't there a licence plate on the front of the car?!

And my grandma does that lol! With a big ol' red nose on the front. It's kinda cute.
MissArtsyPants
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 1:34 AM
A friend of mine had a scion and did this. Only then did it look "cute". Lol
oOoLeilanioOo
by Gold Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 1:34 AM

I think it's cute! :)

Devious333
by Ruby Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 1:35 AM
I think it's funny. I have seen people drive around with lights all around their car.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
skittlebeans88
by Platinum Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 1:35 AM
That's so weird! Lol. We visited PA one year and they do pump the gas for you. I thought that that was super strange.

Quoting Anonymous:

No, that's what I was saying...I'd never even heard of it until he mentioned it. He was from up north....i guess some states have that.

He also didn't know how to pump gas because where he was from, there were no self-serve pumps.

Quoting skittlebeans88:

Quoting Anonymous:

My boss is from NJ and didn't believe us when we told him we'd never even heard of such a thing in GA.
Quoting Retrokitty:

And my grandma does that lol! With a big ol' red nose on the front. It's kinda cute.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Darkangelpunk
by Silver Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 1:37 AM

I did it for a drive from FL to NC i had a tiny kia rio 5 so it looked like a little orange reindeer lol I loved it. lost one antler on the way home when BIL opened the back window lol

Redwoods_Mama
by Platinum Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 1:40 AM

I told DH we needed to go to one of thos etacky seaside shops and buy some dried, dead coral, which I will then glue onto a wreath form.  We will decorate it with little plastic fish and dried sea stars.

Hang it on our door and lookit.  A Coral Reef. 

Too much time at Michaels.  Too much.

Quoting Anonymous:

Do you mean Wreaths?

Quoting Anonymous:

What about the damn reefs on the front of cars? That shit drives me crazy lol

WesternNYmom
by Gold Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 1:40 AM

I personally don't care for it, but whatever floats your boat.  I saw a girl driving down the street the other day with head light covers on her car that looked like eyelashes. It was pretty funny. I wish I had a camera on me.

Bitchess
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 1:41 AM

No self-serve pumps here either. About the only time they allow it, is when someone drives an old classic car into the gas station.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting skittlebeans88:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Retrokitty:

boo   Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 16, 2012 at 1:43 AM
See...that is shocking to me. I've never been anywhere that pumps your gas for you.

Quoting Bitchess:

No self-serve pumps here either. About the only time they allow it, is when someone drives an old classic car into the gas station.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting skittlebeans88:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Retrokitty:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)