Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

First off, this is not a bash towards stay at home moms in ANY way! I am a stay at home mom and I love it.

Working moms, I have a certain respect for you and what you do. It amazes me how much y'all do! I mean I never got into the stay at home vs working mom fights because its stupid we all work hard, but what working moms do just blows me away!

You keep up the family, the house, the meals, make sure the kids don't kill themselves, get them up, and to bed, all while holding down a job! 

Just a shout out to working moms out there, you're awsome. :) <3

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 7:47 AM
Replies (11-20):
kmjmlj
by Silver Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 7:54 AM
1 mom liked this
I've done both currently working cause the youngest is now in kindergarten. Working isn't harder just have to juggle things. The sahm who use daycare nannies and maids now they are lazy. We are well off I chose to work to kill boredom while kids are in school. People shouldn't be sahm if their SO can't afford to without PA it's called get jobs opposite shifts
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Byrd15
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 7:54 AM

Aw this totally made me tear up! :) 

Spreadin the Momma Love today folks! 

Quoting nathans_mom407:

Thank you.  I am home now on maternity leave, just had my third.  I am going out of my mind.  I don't know how SAHM's do it.  My brain feels like mush.  So props to you as well :-)

sweetnsassymami
by Ruby Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 7:55 AM
1 mom liked this
:) you are so sweet. Thanks hugs
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Byrd15
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 7:57 AM

I actually recently made the decision that I'm going to start working once my kids start school. I'll do my best to be home before they get home from school so they can talk with me about their day. My mom was a stay at home mom and didn't work while we were in school and it was nice coming home to her.

I'm going to start looking into getting into photography. There is a lady down the road who runs a photography buisness from her home. :) Shes gonna be my BFF for a while! :D 

Quoting kmjmlj:

I've done both currently working cause the youngest is now in kindergarten. Working isn't harder just have to juggle things. The sahm who use daycare nannies and maids now they are lazy. We are well off I chose to work to kill boredom while kids are in school. People shouldn't be sahm if their SO can't afford to without PA it's called get jobs opposite shifts

Byrd15
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 8:03 AM
1 mom liked this

Just spreading the love!

Quoting sweetnsassymami:

:) you are so sweet. Thanks hugs

kmjmlj
by Silver Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 8:16 AM
I leave after my kids. Home right as they do. No work weekends or holidays. $10 hourly plus tips. I will do so in summer as well because all my checks goes into the kids savings accounts.

Quoting Byrd15:

I actually recently made the decision that I'm going to start working once my kids start school. I'll do my best to be home before they get home from school so they can talk with me about their day. My mom was a stay at home mom and didn't work while we were in school and it was nice coming home to her.

I'm going to start looking into getting into photography. There is a lady down the road who runs a photography buisness from her home. :) Shes gonna be my BFF for a while! :D 

Quoting kmjmlj:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Byrd15
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 8:22 AM

Oh that is AMAZING! :) 

Quoting kmjmlj:

I leave after my kids. Home right as they do. No work weekends or holidays. $10 hourly plus tips. I will do so in summer as well because all my checks goes into the kids savings accounts.

Quoting Byrd15:

Quoting kmjmlj:

amyleigh80
by Amy... on Nov. 16, 2012 at 8:23 AM

Thank you! but SAHM's work just as hard....

Cassidysmom611
by Gold Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 8:24 AM
1 mom liked this

Thank you!! 

Byrd15
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 8:24 AM

True, we all work equally as hard but as I said I just have a respect for working moms! :) 

We're spreadin the momma love today!

Quoting amyleigh80:

Thank you! but SAHM's work just as hard....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured