Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

First off, this is not a bash towards stay at home moms in ANY way! I am a stay at home mom and I love it.

Working moms, I have a certain respect for you and what you do. It amazes me how much y'all do! I mean I never got into the stay at home vs working mom fights because its stupid we all work hard, but what working moms do just blows me away!

You keep up the family, the house, the meals, make sure the kids don't kill themselves, get them up, and to bed, all while holding down a job! 

Just a shout out to working moms out there, you're awsome. :) <3

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 7:47 AM
Replies (21-30):
MrsRobinson06
by Silver Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 8:26 AM
2 moms liked this
Thank you <3
I admire SAHM and how it you manage not to lose your minds after being with the kids all day everyday lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AVSpecWife4
by Ruby Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 8:26 AM
1 mom liked this
Woot to this. This working mom does school , work, and kids. It's rough but I love my kids and want to provide for them.

Quoting epoh:

And go to school. Lol

Thanks!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
cholita1978
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 8:27 AM
1 mom liked this

Thank you so much, finally a post that doesn't criticize us, or our choices, well I'm a single mom so I have no choice but to work.

AVSpecWife4
by Ruby Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 8:28 AM
1 mom liked this
I don't think it's divisive to give others kudos. I know how tough it can be , bring a SAHM. I admire all moms as well. We all do what we feel is best for our kids!

Quoting A.B.C.brown07:

Thank you but, I admire and respect moms in general and I'm not sure why we mut give "shout outs" to further the division between mothers.

I admire and respect working mothers, SAHM, handicapped mothers, student mothers, single mothers... Basically any mother that provides physical and emotional needs for their children.
X
I'm. A working mother so I thank you for the gratitude, but I just feel awkward when their are so many of us out there who really deserve a prize
just_hc
by Gold Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 8:29 AM
1 mom liked this

Thank you.  It's a challenge at times.  The happiest day of my life was when my son got his driver's license! 

AVSpecWife4
by Ruby Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 8:29 AM
1 mom liked this
I've been there before. A single working mom is tough work, chica! I definitely understand what you're going through!

Quoting cholita1978:

Thank you so much, finally a post that doesn't criticize us, or our choices, well I'm a single mom so I have no choice but to work.

Byrd15
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 8:31 AM
1 mom liked this

Single moms get even more respect from me because you LITTERALLY do it ALL! <3

Much love to you Momma!!! <3

Quoting cholita1978:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

CutieCrab
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 8:33 AM
1 mom liked this
Thank you!
Itzy0ll0tl
by Silver Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 8:34 AM
1 mom liked this

thank you,

i am at work, and that made me get teary.. I am pregnant and have a 5 yo, and would love to stay at home, but I hve the strong income of the house hold :(

but yay for my job :)

jen2150
by Platinum Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 8:49 AM
2 moms liked this

I totally agree.  I am a SAHM but my mom was a working mom and she was pretty awesome.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN