Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Did You Marry The Right Man?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Do you ever question wether you married the right one? do you feel that maybe your life would be different either Better or Worse with out him? whats you pov? and be honest we dont want to hear your fairy tale  if its just made up to make your self look better or feel better. 

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 16, 2012 at 9:05 AM
Replies (11-20):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 16, 2012 at 9:11 AM

I did marry the wrong guy the first time but I am now with the man of my dreams and the man i have been wanting for my whole life. My xdh was a pos from the beginning but I thought he would change but he never changed and is still the same even after six years. I hate him and wish he would fall off the face of the earth or get hit by a mac truck it would make my life and my dfs life so much easier.

dee1603
by Gold Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 9:11 AM
Not the first time lol. Although then I thought he was. He left me...twice. Don't ask.

And now that I'm with my dh I know my first husband was not the right one.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rnmom4lif
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 9:11 AM

its crossed my mind. but honestly- i just cant imagine anyone more perfect for me. we just kind of fit. like 2 peices of a puzzle.

young13mama

I've wonder and thought about it, honestly. I always worried that maybe he's not right, but then i stop thinking too much on it because if he's not the one for me he'll show me by messing up big time. He's never messed up, or cheated, and i care for him deeply. I guess all you can do it just hope and keep going. But i feel i would be a lot worse if i didn't have him.

Liz132

I married the right man, no question about that. Now if he were only rich.... lol

just_hc

I got it right the second time!!  This one's a keeper!! 

dee1603
I'm right there with ya. Still have 13 years to go of HAVING to deal with his crap

Quoting Anonymous:

I did marry the wrong guy the first time but I am now with the man of my dreams and the man i have been wanting for my whole life. My xdh was a pos from the beginning but I thought he would change but he never changed and is still the same even after six years. I hate him and wish he would fall off the face of the earth or get hit by a mac truck it would make my life and my dfs life so much easier.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 16, 2012 at 9:11 AM

The 1st time I definitley did not marry the right one obviously since we got divorced...I went into that relationship blinded and stupid. I stuck it out for 11 years waiting for him to "change" and grow up...11 years wasted. This time around, I knew what I wanted and what I would and wouldnt deal with. So, YES, this time I have the right one. 

SlightlyPerfect
Chanting. "4 more weeks."
Yesterday at 8:14 PM
by Babushka Blockparty on Nov. 16, 2012 at 9:12 AM

Never even questioned it.

slightlyperfect

almondpigeon
by Ruby Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 9:12 AM

i did....but we went through a lot of crap in the early years.  it took a while for us to get to the point where our marriage works.  it's great now, but there was a time when i wondered.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)