Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Did You Marry The Right Man?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Do you ever question wether you married the right one? do you feel that maybe your life would be different either Better or Worse with out him? whats you pov? and be honest we dont want to hear your fairy tale  if its just made up to make your self look better or feel better. 

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 16, 2012 at 9:05 AM
Replies (21-30):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Nov. 16, 2012 at 9:13 AM
I did marry the right man. My life wouldn't be anywhere near as great without him. We don't make a lot of money or have a lot of things, but our love is real and that's what counts. I don't have to worry about him cheating, he doesn't have any addictions, and he is an amazing dad. It isn't a fairy tale, we have had our up's and down's. We've had losses and struggles, but we always come back stronger and more unified. I love DH and there is no man on this earth that could give me a "better life".
LoganAndKennedy
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 9:13 AM
My thoughts exactly: )

Quoting rnmom4lif:

its crossed my mind. but honestly- i just cant imagine anyone more perfect for me. we just kind of fit. like 2 peices of a puzzle.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dbrown1989
by Gold Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 9:14 AM

I'm not married just yet, but I know I'm engaged to the right man. I've wondered what my life would be like without him....or what it would be like if I stayed with my ex rather than getting a clue and breaking it off with my ex (no not ex husband...ex boyfriend that I was with for 4 years). Either way I always end up realizing what a great man my fiance is.

sparklebug86
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 9:14 AM

I love my husband alot. Sure we have our fights but honestly it occurs once every few months. Yes he has his flaws but so do I so I try not to be hard on him about that ;)  

GreenEyePixie
by Platinum Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 9:14 AM

Hell yes I married the right one. Never have nor will question my choice. My life would be way worse without him. I love that crazy ass annoying man I married.

momof3jam
by Platinum Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 9:14 AM

I used to wonder, waaaaay back when we were newlyweds whether we just got married because we had a child together. My life would have been way worse by now without him. He busted his ass working so I could bust my ass going to school, and now I'm doing the same for him. We make a great team, even though I really can't stand the guy sometimes. We're not peachy and cute and lovey dovey or anything like that, so I'm not sure if we're a "fairy tale" or not lol...

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Nov. 16, 2012 at 9:15 AM
I wondered before when we were going through a rough patch, but I'm sure I made the right choice now.
Greekmama21
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 9:16 AM

I do, around the second year we were married I had doubts but I think it was related to PPD. Now that we've been married six years I feel stronger and more secure in our relationship than I did the second year. This time around I didn't have PPD and things seemed normal, I'm not saying it will not change but I am saying, for now I feel like I married the right person. 

sweetnsassymami
by Ruby Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 9:16 AM
Nope why I divorced him.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 16, 2012 at 9:16 AM

Right now I have 15 years of it but I am hoping that by the end of next year I wont ever have to deal with him again trying my hardest to get him to hang himself and sign his parental rights.

Quoting dee1603:

I'm right there with ya. Still have 13 years to go of HAVING to deal with his crap

Quoting Anonymous:

I did marry the wrong guy the first time but I am now with the man of my dreams and the man i have been wanting for my whole life. My xdh was a pos from the beginning but I thought he would change but he never changed and is still the same even after six years. I hate him and wish he would fall off the face of the earth or get hit by a mac truck it would make my life and my dfs life so much easier.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)