Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Did You Marry The Right Man?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Do you ever question wether you married the right one? do you feel that maybe your life would be different either Better or Worse with out him? whats you pov? and be honest we dont want to hear your fairy tale  if its just made up to make your self look better or feel better. 

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 16, 2012 at 9:05 AM
Replies (41-50):
Mommy980106
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 9:23 AM
Absolutely
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momto2boys973
by Ruby Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 9:24 AM
Oh, yes, I married the right one

Sharon
SnapIt
by Ruby Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 9:24 AM
divorced and i had thoughts early on he wasnt the one
There were many things to make me think this, but like many put my all to work it out and accepted those ways
And then he had an affair, thats when i woke up and said, yeap he wasnt the one
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 16, 2012 at 9:25 AM
I am not and have not been married. But I know my current so is not right for me. We will never get married. I'm just waiting until I'm stable and can leave at this point.
So_Devious20
by Misha Lovegood<3 on Nov. 16, 2012 at 9:27 AM
Yes. I dislike him @ times but at the end of the day, I love him with every fiber of my being. I can't stay mad at him.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 16, 2012 at 9:27 AM
I really don't think so. I honestly think my oldest DS dad is the one I should have married. We are still best friends, we laugh about everything, even when I get mad at him he ends up making me laugh at how silly it was. The man I married is cocky, stuck up, only hangs with the more stuck up. Ever watched stepford wives? That's what I feel like lol. Don't get me wrong I love the man, but he just isn't um, I don't know how to put it.
CoolRelax
by Platinum Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 9:28 AM

I married the right one.  I love him, and I can put up with him, and he loves me and can put up with me.   

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 16, 2012 at 9:29 AM
I love my husband very very much but he is not affectionate with me at all. Won't ever hold hands, doesn't like to even sit by each other really. He only gives me pecks when he's leaving for work. Things like that and I think I could be happier with someone who is more affectionate, but I'd be even happier if he were to become more affectionate.
redneckmama2
by Silver Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 9:29 AM

Hubby and I have our issues and neither of us is perfect. there are times we disagree and times we straight out argue. But yeah he is the right one for me. He supports me in everything I want to do, even if it is just a nap on a saturday afternoon :) I dont know how my life would be different, whether better or worse, or about the same, but I don't care to know. Im happy where I am now.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 16, 2012 at 9:29 AM

I think about this all the time.  I think I would be much happier and better off if I never married my hubby. I love him...but I hate his actions and attitude all at the same time. He is the MOST narcissistic(sp?), self-centered asshole and I pray every single day that ONE day he will change.....I know, dont hold my breath!  BUT...I have 4 kids...dont make half of what I would need to to make it on my own...sooooo Im stuck. :(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured