Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Did You Marry The Right Man?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Do you ever question wether you married the right one? do you feel that maybe your life would be different either Better or Worse with out him? whats you pov? and be honest we dont want to hear your fairy tale  if its just made up to make your self look better or feel better. 

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 16, 2012 at 9:05 AM
Replies (51-60):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 16, 2012 at 9:30 AM
I think the only time I wonder is when I think about our finances, and wishing we had bigger/better material objects. Then I realize that the only way I would want those things is with him. I love my husband so.
Elayna90
by Gold Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 9:32 AM
Yes
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amylovesnick07
by Gold Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 9:33 AM
I definitely did marry the right guy. I couldn't have asked God for a better husband and father to our kiddos.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MommyTo5Boys
by Silver Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 9:35 AM

The 1st time Oh He11 no!!!
 But this DH is 100% the man that I was ment to be with.

If you have to question it at all, he's prob not the right one.

~*~ Mommy To 5 Amazing Boys ~*~
 ~*~ Wife To 1 Wonderful Husband ~*~

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Devious333
by Ruby Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 9:36 AM
Is it ineffable?

Quoting Anonymous:

I really don't think so. I honestly think my oldest DS dad is the one I should have married. We are still best friends, we laugh about everything, even when I get mad at him he ends up making me laugh at how silly it was. The man I married is cocky, stuck up, only hangs with the more stuck up. Ever watched stepford wives? That's what I feel like lol. Don't get me wrong I love the man, but he just isn't um, I don't know how to put it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
beerabitch69
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 9:37 AM

I did wonder. Then realized I had the perfect man.

KyrinM
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 9:38 AM

First time I married the wrong man, but it took me awhile to figure that out.  This time around I definitely married the perfect guy for me.  At least I eventually got it right.   LOL!

Aislinn
by Platinum Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 9:39 AM

I am a realist. I do not live in what ifs or could have beens. The grass is never greener on the otherside. I have a man who worships me, a beautiful child with said man. He is a great father and a stand up man, which is hard to come by, now a days. I married the man I needed to marry.

jeslc03
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 9:39 AM
I married my best friend. I just didn't know he was my best friend till we had our first child together. I'm not blissfully happy, but I'm pretty damn happy.
MommyLehr
by Veronica on Nov. 16, 2012 at 9:39 AM
I only question it in a joking way. Like when he just starts doing random weird things..
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)