Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Are you going black Friday shopping?

Posted by   + Show Post
If so what are you getting? And where would you recommend I get a new down comforter from? The two we have both have holes in them (thanks dog) so we threw them out (after a few failed attempts at sewing the holes) since I'm afraid of the baby breathing in feathers in the middle of the night. Anyway want to get a replacement and I figure black Friday would be the day to do it but I'm not sure whether I'll find the better deals at jcpenny, sears, target, etc...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 9:23 AM
Replies (11-19):
kmencl3210
by Platinum Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 9:46 AM
Nope no one will go with me plus in pregnant so I'm how smart itd be lol. After tomorrow i should be almost done shopping. Although we may buy our tree black Friday so we can decorate that night :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Fabulous24
by Gold Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 9:55 AM
Hell No. I would rather pay full price.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mariesmama
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 10:06 AM
1 mom liked this

penneys and sears seem to have the best quality linnens,towels and bedding

Mortiferouslatt
by Platinum Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 10:08 AM
1 mom liked this
Walmart. I'm going to get a tv I think (my sons speakers blew on his and they will have flat screens for 75) I want a down comforter and some wash cloths.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mom2ljh
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 10:09 AM
1 mom liked this
Maybe, but I won't be getting much. Depends on if the stipend check comes before Black Friday or not.
I'm not sure what I'll get, I have to check the ads. I'd get Skylanders Giants for DS, Step Up 2 for our foreign student and then something for DH.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gofast_mama
by Bronze Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 10:14 AM

I might do some shopping but ONLY at local shops, I refuse to support the big company's. If you all cared at all about our economy you would to! Support local keep the money in your community!

If everything seems under control,

your just not going fast enough.

la_bella_vita
by Bella on Nov. 16, 2012 at 1:29 PM

No way

TaralynnStewart
by Platinum Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 1:31 PM
I went last year for the first times for a few things my girls and Dh wanted that had great deals, but this year there is nothing worth going for so ill order everything online.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Trixi.VonLace
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 1:34 PM
Online lol!! I won't go out in that cluster fuck haha. Were still getting a list together.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured