Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

If you are over the age of 20 and are a twilight fan... EDIT*******

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

There is something wrong with you.

I can see little teenage girls watching it.. but seriouslly you are an adult!

EDIT**

Ok the origin of this post, is me sitting here watching the news, i wish I could record it and show it on here, there are grown as women standing in line (probably for a couple hours) and everytime the news people put the camera on them , they are screaming TEAM EDWARDDDDD!!! at the top of their lungs in the highest pitch voice I have ever heard... (and the seriouslly look like they are almost or already in their 30's)

thats is all, carry on

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 16, 2012 at 9:26 AM
Replies (161-164):
armywife009
by Platinum Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 2:32 AM

I like it, I'm not in love with it. But I liked watching them.

armywife009
by Platinum Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 2:33 AM

Okay for your edit, yeah that's weird. I don't know, I could imagine teeny boppers screaming like that, but grown women, I just don't know about that. lol

ProudArmySister
by Bronze Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 2:36 AM
I'm 21 and I love Twilight. The first movie came out when I was 17. After seeing the movie I read all of the books and became hooked. :)

However - I will add that I'm not crazy obsessed like the women you are speaking of :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
sheramom4
by Ruby Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 2:39 AM

My DDs and I will be going next weekend...fully decked out in our matching Twilight shirts...along with my mom, who at 62 rocks both her "I love Guys That Sparkle" shirt and her "I Love Angel" shirt. It's just something silly and fun to do with the girls. DH and I took DS to every Harry Potter movie, several on opening day, and we dressed for those as well. We are just a silly, nerdy family that loves to do things like this with our kids...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)