Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

If you are over the age of 20 and are a twilight fan... EDIT*******

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

There is something wrong with you.

I can see little teenage girls watching it.. but seriouslly you are an adult!

EDIT**

Ok the origin of this post, is me sitting here watching the news, i wish I could record it and show it on here, there are grown as women standing in line (probably for a couple hours) and everytime the news people put the camera on them , they are screaming TEAM EDWARDDDDD!!! at the top of their lungs in the highest pitch voice I have ever heard... (and the seriouslly look like they are almost or already in their 30's)

thats is all, carry on

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 16, 2012 at 9:26 AM
Replies (51-60):
mlg1989
by ZombieMegg on Nov. 16, 2012 at 9:51 AM
Ok to your edit, I get that! I never understood the whole team so and so stuff. If they are such twi-hards then they would know who Edward gets the girl...no changing it. The book is written. Jacob gets the other girl(won't spoil it for some who haven't read).
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 16, 2012 at 9:52 AM
Agreed. The team thing is stupid. It makes no sense.

Quoting mlg1989:

Ok to your edit, I get that! I never understood the whole team so and so stuff. If they are such twi-hards then they would know who Edward gets the girl...no changing it. The book is written. Jacob gets the other girl(won't spoil it for some who haven't read).
xtc88
by Silver Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 9:55 AM
1 mom liked this
Im not into twilight but absolutely love tranformers. When the second one came out i wore a bumblebee helmet to the first showing. It was fun. Why cant adults have fun like that?? No need act like adults all the time.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AirForceWife13
by Gold Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 9:56 AM
I'm 30 and if my girls wanted to see it last night I damn sure would've taken them. And if there was a.camera we all would've yelled team Jacob!!!!! But I enjoy making memories with my girls. Well be going sometime this weekend to watch it. Woooo
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mocking.Jay
by Gold Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 9:57 AM

I like Twilight, but I'm not a hardcore fan. It's like any other saga - Harry Potter, Narnia, Hunger Games, 50 Shades of Gross, etc.

spooky415
by Ruby Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 9:57 AM
I like it...but I liked the story. I thought it was cute and entertaining..I didn't think the characters were sexy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wilesmomma
by Gold Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 9:58 AM
My MIL is 51 and can't wait to see it.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ambermarie2006
by Gold Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 9:58 AM
Lol my 67 year old Nana is a HUGE Twilight fan, its hilarious.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AjCeCeMom
by Ruby Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 9:58 AM
Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MaileysMommy
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 9:58 AM

I am 22, I LOVE Twilight, I guess I am weird.. Oh freakin well ;)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)