Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

If you are over the age of 20 and are a twilight fan... EDIT*******

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

There is something wrong with you.

I can see little teenage girls watching it.. but seriouslly you are an adult!

EDIT**

Ok the origin of this post, is me sitting here watching the news, i wish I could record it and show it on here, there are grown as women standing in line (probably for a couple hours) and everytime the news people put the camera on them , they are screaming TEAM EDWARDDDDD!!! at the top of their lungs in the highest pitch voice I have ever heard... (and the seriouslly look like they are almost or already in their 30's)

thats is all, carry on

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 16, 2012 at 9:26 AM
Replies (61-70):
SevenKisses
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 9:58 AM

I'm 23 and I will proudly continue my wet dreams about Edward Cullen, thanks! :)

mom2ljh
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 9:59 AM
LOL
I'm not a fan, but there is a difference between being a fan and being insane.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Nov. 16, 2012 at 10:00 AM
Its actually inappropriate for young teen girls. Its an adult movie for women.
embrigmom
by Gold Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 10:00 AM

I loved the books and movies I don't get all nuts but come on why hate on people who find things they enjoy just because you don't like it as well.

Aamy
by Ruby Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 10:00 AM
I'm 33 and yes I like the series. Get over it. I don't really care what you think.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Nov. 16, 2012 at 10:01 AM
Have you seen the movies? I think not becauae their arw sex scenes do its inappropriate for teens.
red_head_mommy2
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 10:01 AM

I'm over 20 and a fan but I'm not like the crazy teenager girls. I'm not out there screaming. Thats why I waiting for all the crazy to go down before I go see it may even wait until it's out on dvd.

jmama0307
by Silver Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 10:01 AM

I am 26 yrs old. I love the movie Twilight and def enjoy the books. I was 21 yrs old when the first movie came out. I don't really care what anyone say. It's what I like. Of course I don't scream. When I went to see New Moon with my bf OMG there was a whole bunch of teens screaming. That's when I chose to start watching movies during daytime while the kids are in school. No need for drama or fights at night. Everyone is entitle to their own taste. I am seeing Breaking Dawn part 2 today at 12pm. 

tabitha26
by Silver Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 10:02 AM
I'm 27 and went to see it last night with my mom there is nothing wrong with it .
my3makemehappy
by Silver Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 10:02 AM

I'm 37yrs young and I'm taking my daughter and my mother who is in her 60's to go see Breaking Dawn Pt2 Saturday. We aren't all screaming little girls, but do enjoy the movies and the books. =-) Oh and I haven't and wouldn't stand in line for a midnight showing either! lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)