Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

If you don't believe in abortion EDIT

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

then are you willing to adopt a child? And I don't mean in theory...I mean, what are your plans to go out an adopt. If you expect women to have unwanted children, who is going to raise them?

EDIT TO ADD:

Did you know that

• There are 120,000 children in the United States that are awaiting adoption?
  • Orphans are more likely to be involved in violence, trafficking, exploitation, and other various abuses?

{What God the Father considers to be pure and genuine religion is this: to take care of orphans and widows in their suffering and to keep oneself from being corrupted by the world. -James 1:27}

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 16, 2012 at 9:57 AM
Replies (31-40):
MeAndTommyLee
by Ruby Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 10:10 AM

Brangelina!  Wait, they don't adopt American children.

And BTW OP...an abortion would not be right for ME.  I'm not encouraging or discouraging anyone to have an abortion. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Nov. 16, 2012 at 10:11 AM
1 mom liked this

Not really, as it's only sperm and not a fertilized egg... sperm on its own won't grow into a baby...

Quoting Anonymous:

If abortion is murder then a blow job is cannabalism!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UgtaBkdnMe
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 10:11 AM
2 moms liked this

I believe in abortion since it happens all the time, it's santa I have issues with.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Nov. 16, 2012 at 10:12 AM

Only if your man is ejaculating ovum with that sperm! EWWW! 

Quoting Anonymous:

emeraldangel2.0
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 10:13 AM

lol

Quoting UgtaBkdnMe:

I believe in abortion since it happens all the time, it's santa I have issues with.

mummy1990
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 10:13 AM

I'm pro-choice, and if a young girl came to me and asked me to take care of her child as my own I would. I do love children, but I would never ever force someone into having a child. It is selfish to make someone be a parent, or to make someone give their child up for adoption. Give everyone the choice to do with their body, whatever they wish.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 12 on Nov. 16, 2012 at 10:13 AM
He's a hermaphrodite!

Quoting Anonymous:

Only if your man is ejaculating ovum with that sperm! EWWW! 

Quoting Anonymous:

B1Bomber
by Ruby Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 10:13 AM

I'll raise them. We are in the process of getting approved through the state adoption system, have friends who have adopted 9 of their 12 children, other friends who adopted 2 of their 3...and all of them were older kids. The waiting list to adopt infants is very long - women who are willing to let someone adopt their "unwanted" baby would have absolutely no trouble finding someone.

armstrong7984
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 10:15 AM

oh man i wouldve tooken that child and wouldve been so much loved.  poor thing

Quoting queencreekmom:

Quoting armstrong7984:

Oh I would take any child and raise them like my own in a heartbeat.

My sister worked at a strip club in Vegas as a cocktail waitress and went with one of the dancers to get her as moral support. The girl is young and also addicted, as quite a few of the dancers are, and she is black. When they got there 4 women were standing outside quietly picketing with antiabortion signs. Yes, it was small, but they did approach so Leslie, the girl asked if any of them would be willing to take the baby. They just stared at her. 

I wish one of them would have been like you, but unfortunately most people don't want drug addicted babies. And lots only want healthy, white newborns.

Leissaintexas
by Ruby Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 10:17 AM
1 mom liked this

Every time I hear this complaint from pro-choicers, I think about my cousin (and countless others) who spent years on a waiting list for a baby, any baby to adopt. The families are out there waiting. Don't tell me there arent enough people willing to adopt the unwanted. My cousin is now the proud mom of 3 beautiful kids, one being of a different race and one being special needs. Your argument is tired. Try another.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN