Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

If you don't believe in abortion EDIT

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

then are you willing to adopt a child? And I don't mean in theory...I mean, what are your plans to go out an adopt. If you expect women to have unwanted children, who is going to raise them?

EDIT TO ADD:

Did you know that

• There are 120,000 children in the United States that are awaiting adoption?
  • Orphans are more likely to be involved in violence, trafficking, exploitation, and other various abuses?

{What God the Father considers to be pure and genuine religion is this: to take care of orphans and widows in their suffering and to keep oneself from being corrupted by the world. -James 1:27}

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 16, 2012 at 9:57 AM
Replies (61-70):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Nov. 16, 2012 at 11:56 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

I don't mean the adoption of perfect white newborns that ppl have to wait years to adopt. I mean all the children waiting for a home right now in foster care. Some of those kids will turn 18 without being adopted and then be kicked out of the system. And where do they go for thanksgiving dinner? It's very sad.

Quoting Anonymous:

Am I going to adopt? No. Are there others willing and on crazy long waiting lists to adopt? Sure are!! I DO think abortion is wrong, I DO think it is murder. We might as well stop prosecuting people for shooting, stabbing, etc. 

All the perfect white babies? What a fucking idiot you sound like. 

laranadtony
by Ruby Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 11:56 AM

Quoting SevenKisses:

The whole basis of that is stupid. Just because there are far too many sluts in this world who don't know how to use BC or keep their legs closed is NOT a valid reason for me to support murder.

I hate when people call it murder. Some women have no choice.

Don't sweat the petty things;Don't pet the sweaty things!

hismommy2010
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 11:57 AM
1 mom liked this

I don't believe in abortion. And Im also not saying that they should have unwanted babies and give them up for adoption. The solution is far more easier then that.

1. Dont have sex. Sex leads to pregnancy

2. Use condoms, spermicides, birth control, or get fixed!

You can prevent pregnancy long before the ideal of abortion is ever thought of. So plan better, be responsible. DONT GET PREGNANT in the first place!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 17 on Nov. 16, 2012 at 11:58 AM

I bet you are sad Romney lost.

Quoting SevenKisses:

The whole basis of that is stupid. Just because there are far too many sluts in this world who don't know how to use BC or keep their legs closed is NOT a valid reason for me to support murder.

LucyMom08
by BS Intolerant on Nov. 16, 2012 at 11:59 AM
*gigglesnort*

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

If abortion is murder then a blow job is cannabalism!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the stupidtest thing ever.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
laranadtony
by Ruby Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 11:59 AM

Quoting hismommy2010:

I don't believe in abortion. And Im also not saying that they should have unwanted babies and give them up for adoption. The solution is far more easier then that.

1. Dont have sex. Sex leads to pregnancy

2. Use condoms, spermicides, birth control, or get fixed!

You can prevent pregnancy long before the ideal of abortion is ever thought of. So plan better, be responsible. DONT GET PREGNANT in the first place!

I am going to have sex .I am married. I am fixed but got pregnant a few years ago anyway.

Don't sweat the petty things;Don't pet the sweaty things!

SevenKisses
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 12:01 PM

Romney is a fucking douchebag. So no - I bet next you will think I am some hardcore religious zealot too, huh? No thanks.

I am against abortion. I couldn't give a fuck less who won or lost presidency.

Quoting Anonymous:

I bet you are sad Romney lost.

Quoting SevenKisses:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 18 on Nov. 16, 2012 at 12:01 PM
Why? It's generally true. Look up your local Foster care list and see just how many kids are waiting and how many are about to age out. I live in a tiny county and our list has over 200 kids waiting for families.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

I don't mean the adoption of perfect white newborns that ppl have to wait years to adopt. I mean all the children waiting for a home right now in foster care. Some of those kids will turn 18 without being adopted and then be kicked out of the system. And where do they go for thanksgiving dinner? It's very sad.

Quoting Anonymous:

Am I going to adopt? No. Are there others willing and on crazy long waiting lists to adopt? Sure are!! I DO think abortion is wrong, I DO think it is murder. We might as well stop prosecuting people for shooting, stabbing, etc. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Nov. 16, 2012 at 12:02 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Why? It's generally true. Look up your local Foster care list and see just how many kids are waiting and how many are about to age out. I live in a tiny county and our list has over 200 kids waiting for families.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

And I assume none of them are white children???? Seriously, that is a joke. 

So_Devious20
by Misha Lovegood<3 on Nov. 16, 2012 at 12:02 PM
Wtf? A person ending up with an unwanted pregnancy surely does not make them a slut.your statement makes you a judgemental asshole though. And so sorry that you only spread your legs for your so when trying to conceive. His dick must be dust by now from the dryness.

Quoting SevenKisses:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)