Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

This morning on the way to work I had this pain on the lower left side right about where my pelvis is. It hurt enough to make me uncomfortable and lasted about 5 minutes and if I touched that area with any pressure it felt like it was bruised even though its not. After 5 minutes the pain went away but it still feels bruised if I put any pressure on it.

My back started hurting about an hour ago and it's a constant dull pain on the left side and again if I put any pressure on it it feels like a bruise. That pain hasn't gone away.

So what does that sound like? My best guess is kidney stones or infection but there is no pain when I pee or the need to go frequently. I e had utis in the past and there was never pain just a constant need to pee and not being able to pee.

I will go to the doctor or er if the pain gets worse. Right now it's more of a nuisance than anything else, I don't even feel the need to take Tylenol or Advil for the pain.

Ok edit since a lot of people mentioned pregnancy.

We had sex in feb and I got pregnant and miscarried in march. We went through a rough patch and still are going through a rough patch so we've had sex twice since then. Once in September and we used condoms and he pulled out and then once last Sunday the day before my period started and again we used condoms and he pulled out.

So I'm not pregnant.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 10:54 AM
Replies (81-90):
potgieter
by Bronze Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 9:43 PM

Yeah i felt like I was bruised in the beginning and it moved from the front  to the back. Eventually, I went to lay down and if I moved even an inch it would hurt like death. I had a 3 week old baby at the time though and didnt want to go to the ER, but called my bff and she came over, spent the entire day in the ER because they thought it was postpartum and the cat scan machine had a long line. was horrible. It didnt hurt when it passed though :? oh well.

mamaslove11
by Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 10:39 PM

I would say a rupture cyst. Go to the dr or the er as soon as you can.

LuLuThatsWho
by Platinum Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 11:23 PM

Hmm... lower left quadrant pain... the only things that come to mind are:

1. A lower GI problem- constipation, IBS, diverticulitis

2. OBGYN issue- ectopic pregnancy, ovulation

3. UTI

Roxygurl
by Emerald Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 11:25 PM
I know for a fact I'm not pregnant.

I got pregnant in feb and miscarried in march. Since then we've had sex twice. Once in September and once last Sunday, the day before my period started. AND we used condoms and he pulled out.

The only reason I don't think it's a uti is because I've had three and they all had the same symptoms and I'm not having any of them.

Quoting LuLuThatsWho:

Hmm... lower left quadrant pain... the only things that come to mind are:

1. A lower GI problem- constipation, IBS, diverticulitis

2. OBGYN issue- ectopic pregnancy, ovulation

3. UTI

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bowribbonmama
by Ruby Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 11:26 PM
Cyst or ectopic
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Roxygurl
by Emerald Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 11:28 PM
No chance of pregnancy.

Quoting bowribbonmama:

Cyst or ectopic
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
stacefaceninja
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 11:32 PM

It's gas;)

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 16, 2012 at 11:32 PM
Prostate cancer.
Roxygurl
by Emerald Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 11:36 PM
No it can't be I had mine removed last week.

Quoting Anonymous:

Prostate cancer.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 16, 2012 at 11:39 PM
I'm seriously laughing over here! I tried to troll and be funny, but it didn't work, lol.

Quoting Roxygurl:

No it can't be I had mine removed last week.

Quoting Anonymous:

Prostate cancer.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured