Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

If he's NOT the dad why would I care about your pregnancy?!!

Posted by   + Show Post
My cousin, who is like a brother to me, got his heart ripped out when he caught his wife cheating over a year ago. He has been trying to find her for divorce reasons but she keeps dodging the papers. Well this morning I get a friend request from her. I click on it to Reject it and find shes pregnant!

I text my cousin like wtf? And he said "yea, she's been asking all my cousin's who are moms for support, she probably just wants to ask you questions. She doesn't know you know what happened. But feel free to tell her where to shove it"

So I messaged her that I have no intrest in her pregnancy but especially not in her and not to contact me again. I then blocked her.

How messed up is that? Would you reach out to your Exs family?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 11:08 AM
Replies (11-20):
iheartmiboys
by Silver Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 11:41 AM
1 mom liked this

Well duh!!! 

Quoting CheesyKitty:

Well then she shoulda kept her legs closed. No the marriage wasn't perfect but cheating is not acceptable.

Quoting iheartmiboys:

Ex's attend to do that if they really liked the family. Sometimes they don't want to be out. 

MamaMaximilian
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 11:47 AM
Quoting CheesyKitty:

Shit if I was smart, I would have asked for an address to send her a baby gift. Then gave that to my cousin for the papers.

You could still do that if she's asking other family members for advice find out who and tell them to get the info!!! lol
Cher53
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 11:59 AM

God, don't women understand this person's story is the reason women get called bitches? Sorry for your Brother. I have been very lucky married very happy but, if this happened in his family hell naw I wouldn't lift a fricken finger

mstkn.identity
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 12:01 PM
Nhell naw, not a chance in hell would i reach out to my exes family. She seems a little wacky.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommycrissa
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 12:01 PM

wow, she is weird and creepy!

carterscutie85
by Queen Bee on Nov. 16, 2012 at 12:03 PM

I was just going to suggest this.

Maybe you can unblock her & then send her a request? Tell her you accidently deleted the one she sent.

Quoting CheesyKitty:

Shit if I was smart, I would have asked for an address to send her a baby gift. Then gave that to my cousin for the papers.

mdatca
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 12:05 PM
3 moms liked this

Cousin needs to look into protecting himself.  Since they are married she can put him down as the father on the birth certificate and he would have to pay child support.  If she puls that it will be an uphill fight for him and will have to pay until then.  I have a feeling the real bio-dad is a lowlife and she is going to go after your cousin because she knows he is a decent guy.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 16, 2012 at 12:23 PM

What state are you in?  Depending on laws she may be dodging the divorce paperwork so she can say he is the Dad and get CS.

Bonita131
by Platinum Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 12:34 PM

Maybe it's his baby? You don't know what goes on behind closed doors. It's not that unusual for a couple who've split & swear they cant stand each other, to sleep together off and on.

CheesyKitty
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 12:35 PM
It is NOT his baby. The us pic has the "other" guy tagged.

Quoting Bonita131:

Maybe it's his baby? You don't know what goes on behind closed doors. It's not that unusual for a couple who've split & swear they cant stand each other, to sleep together off and on.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN