Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

If he's NOT the dad why would I care about your pregnancy?!!

Posted by   + Show Post
My cousin, who is like a brother to me, got his heart ripped out when he caught his wife cheating over a year ago. He has been trying to find her for divorce reasons but she keeps dodging the papers. Well this morning I get a friend request from her. I click on it to Reject it and find shes pregnant!

I text my cousin like wtf? And he said "yea, she's been asking all my cousin's who are moms for support, she probably just wants to ask you questions. She doesn't know you know what happened. But feel free to tell her where to shove it"

So I messaged her that I have no intrest in her pregnancy but especially not in her and not to contact me again. I then blocked her.

How messed up is that? Would you reach out to your Exs family?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 11:08 AM
Replies (51-60):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 16, 2012 at 5:10 PM
Are you sure it's not his?
hootowl21
by Gold Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 5:36 PM
I'm still close with my exs family. His mom is actually coming over for thanksgiving. And his grandma and aunt are always sending gifts for my son whose not his. I love them like they were my own family.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mommy_me
by ~The Three B's~ on Nov. 16, 2012 at 5:42 PM

My best friend is my ex MIL. I adore her and she is my youngest(who isnt biologically her granddaughter) godmother.

AubreeGrace17
by Platinum Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 5:43 PM

I would not, unless it was an amicable split and I was close with some of them.

sparklebug86
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 6:13 PM

seriously? thats just tacky!

Sweet_Carol_126
by Bronze Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 6:42 PM

This is your ex-boyfriend's sister who is pregnant with a child from a guy who is not her child's father? 

Or is it the ex-boyfriend's brother who is married to this woman and trying to get a divorce and she is dodging him as he is not the child's father? Sounds like the family is a screwed up mess. 

If this is hr ex's family, and you are no longer a couple, why bother with the girl?  If the husband of hers is a friend of yours, he better be on the lookout and not move back in with her and should divorce her on infidelity basis.  Otherwise he is liable to be paying child support for someone else's kid. 

fairy_fan
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 6:45 PM

Wow...how ironic.  My sons wife is doing the same thing to him.  She keeps doing things to mess up their divorce and they have been separated almost a year.  She is around 15wks pregnant.  Not my grandchildren.  She keeps adding all of OSs friends and family back on facebook, except me and his siblings.  She has us blocked.  

Euphorikmomma
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 6:47 PM

Wow, well as someone else said, if they are NOT legally divorced yet he needs to speak to a lawyer ASAP.  In quite a few states your cousin can get nailed for that kid since they are still 'married', his or not.

JamminOutMama
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 7:03 PM

He'll no no

CheesyKitty
by Cm Addict on Nov. 16, 2012 at 7:24 PM
No possibility at all.

Quoting JLS2388:

Is there even the smallest possibility the baby could be his or did she get pregnant after they separated? If there was even the smallest possibility, I would talk to her and maybe help her a bit because this baby could be a member of my family. If not then I wouldn't have anything to do with her

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)