Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

If he's NOT the dad why would I care about your pregnancy?!!

Posted by   + Show Post
My cousin, who is like a brother to me, got his heart ripped out when he caught his wife cheating over a year ago. He has been trying to find her for divorce reasons but she keeps dodging the papers. Well this morning I get a friend request from her. I click on it to Reject it and find shes pregnant!

I text my cousin like wtf? And he said "yea, she's been asking all my cousin's who are moms for support, she probably just wants to ask you questions. She doesn't know you know what happened. But feel free to tell her where to shove it"

So I messaged her that I have no intrest in her pregnancy but especially not in her and not to contact me again. I then blocked her.

How messed up is that? Would you reach out to your Exs family?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 11:08 AM
Replies (61-70):
CheesyKitty
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 7:27 PM
Yes. I am positive, she says on the pic who "daddy" is. My cousin hasn't seen her since she moved out.

Quoting Anonymous:

Are you sure it's not his?

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
CheesyKitty
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 7:30 PM
This is my Cousins soon to be ex wife. Whom is pregnant with another mans child while dodging divorce papers.

I am not bothering her, she is contacting us, his extended family.

Quoting Sweet_Carol_126:

This is your ex-boyfriend's sister who is pregnant with a child from a guy who is not her child's father? 

Or is it the ex-boyfriend's brother who is married to this woman and trying to get a divorce and she is dodging him as he is not the child's father? Sounds like the family is a screwed up mess. 

If this is hr ex's family, and you are no longer a couple, why bother with the girl?  If the husband of hers is a friend of yours, he better be on the lookout and not move back in with her and should divorce her on infidelity basis.  Otherwise he is liable to be paying child support for someone else's kid. 

RLT2
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 12:02 AM

Uh no, not unless everything was amicable, which obviously it's not here. She's a  weirdo.

Teacher101
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 12:12 AM

My first marriage ended and I kept in contact with the ex's family for our kids sake. 6 months later I got pregnant with my boyfriend at the time. No cheating involved. We are all a family now... my DH, our kid, my 2 previous kids and the ex's family. 

Do brother and the ex have any kids?

CheesyKitty
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 12:15 AM
No, Thank all that is good with the world.

Quoting Teacher101:

My first marriage ended and I kept in contact with the ex's family for our kids sake. 6 months later I got pregnant with my boyfriend at the time. No cheating involved. We are all a family now... my DH, our kid, my 2 previous kids and the ex's family. 

Mama2JoshKatie
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 12:16 AM

After DH's brother and wife got a divorce I got a FB friend request from her. I accepted it and so did a couple other relatives she sent requests to. BIL threw a giant hissy fit because we didn't ask him first before accepting her request. I ended up taking her off, not because I don't like her, but just because I didn't want to be involved in any of the drama. Some of the relatives left her on though.

Divorce is so hard, even though if you cheat you get what is coming to you. Maybe she just sent it because she likes you.

Teacher101
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 12:20 AM

No other kids. Then she is off her rocker... blame it on the hormones or something I guess. If she tries contacting you again, I would block her completely....

Quoting CheesyKitty:

No, Thank all that is good with the world.

Quoting Teacher101:

CheesyKitty
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 12:22 AM
I was her fb friend while they were dating and engaged. I deleted her after she cheated and moved on. I didn't say anything just quietly rolled my eyes and moved on. She only sought me out after she found out she was pregnant, and I cannot overlook how hard that is on my cousin.

Quoting Mama2JoshKatie:

After DH's brother and wife got a divorce I got a FB friend request from her. I accepted it and so did a couple other relatives she sent requests to. BIL threw a giant hissy fit because we didn't ask him first before accepting her request. I ended up taking her off, not because I don't like her, but just because I didn't want to be involved in any of the drama. Some of the relatives left her on though.

Divorce is so hard, even though if you cheat you get what is coming to you. Maybe she just sent it because she likes you.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Nov. 17, 2012 at 3:33 AM

hell no.  i dont like his family to begin with.  if we divorced, i'd be happy as a clam to never speak to them again.

thefiregoddess
by MotherDucker on Nov. 17, 2012 at 5:03 AM

This!

I would have asked where to send cash or a check, since I think baby registries are 'cliche' and had her ass served!

I would never do that, and I dont believe in monogamy!

How trashy.

Quoting CheesyKitty:

Shit if I was smart, I would have asked for an address to send her a baby gift. Then gave that to my cousin for the papers.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)