Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does Your Husband/SO Wipe?

Posted by   + Show Post

Poll

Question: Does your husband wipe the excess pee off the tip of his penis after he pees?

Options:

Yes

No

I have NO idea

Other

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 394

View Results

So I had this discussion with my friends not that long ago and it ended up bring brought back up again. I'm curious as to how many other men do this.

by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 11:56 AM
Replies (81-90):
Traci_Momof2
by Bronze Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 12:50 PM

Quoting Destiny907:

LOL want to hear something that made me STOP shaking people's hands??? Hidden cameras in restroom show that MOST MEN do not wash their hands either, after using the restroom

What annoys me is that when DH takes our boys into a public restroom he doesn't always make the boys wash their hands.  Grrr.  I always ask the boys as soon as they come out of the restroom when I am the one out and about with them.  If they said they didn't wash I send them back in.

I was talking to a male co-worker once about bathroom habits.  He said he's seen another male co-worker come into the men's room, wash his hands, then go into the stall and do his business, then leave without washing his hands afterwards.  We were trying to figure out why in the hell someone would wash before but not after.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 16, 2012 at 12:50 PM
We don't use public restrooms.
But if he was in public, he would use a bottle of water or something.

Quoting Traci_Momof2:

Quoting Anonymous:

He rinses with water and dries with tp.

Even in public?  That would be a hilarious sight to see, a man at the public restroom sink rinsing his penis off.  LMAO!  That'd be like me climbing up on the counter and sticking my vulva under the faucet to rinse it.  Sorry, NOT happening!  LOL

BreastyMommy
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 12:51 PM

lol... No he just shakes it off. I have seen him wipe some off the seat when a drop or two accidentally fall.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 16, 2012 at 12:51 PM
No he always does nothing. I know because he walks into our bedroom in his undies with a little wet spot where his pee hole it ...so nasty.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 16, 2012 at 12:51 PM
I teach my little boys to do so.
EAzizM
by Erica on Nov. 16, 2012 at 12:52 PM
Lol yea. They are all about good hygiene and keeping clean. I am not saying anyone who doesn't wipe has poor hygiene, btw. Just that that is how serious it is to them. Lol

Quoting ABeautifulQadar:

Because of religion, right? I think I remeber you from a group :)

Quoting EAzizM:

Mine does. Lol

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 16, 2012 at 12:52 PM
1 mom liked this

no he's a disgusting pig like all men

beans13
by Silver Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 12:54 PM
Yes he does. He is the first guy I have known to do this.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
wulfeyes05
by Ruby Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 12:54 PM

This

Quoting HaloWithHorns78:

No he just shakes.

ABeautifulQadar
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 12:55 PM

I remember the first man I dated from the religion I hadnt converted yet and I saw him do and I was like wow I never in my life saw a man do that! And he was like its because of my religion! I was like Oh...duh. lol Yeah I dont think a guy who doesnt do it is dirty but its nice being extra clean lol

Quoting EAzizM:

Lol yea. They are all about good hygiene and keeping clean. I am not saying anyone who doesn't wipe has poor hygiene, btw. Just that that is how serious it is to them. Lol

Quoting ABeautifulQadar:

Because of religion, right? I think I remeber you from a group :)

Quoting EAzizM:

Mine does. Lol

pregnant

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured