Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Yes I know it's sideways I can't fix it on here, it's right side up on my computer so I dunno what happened.  Just wanted everyone opinions...please be gentle though LOL

hugshave a nice daymoms rock

by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 3:50 PM
Replies (11-15):
MomandWife6
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 3:55 PM

because this pic was up somewhere else not on this site and people were being downright rude with their comments.

funlovinlady
by Gold Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 4:07 PM

But you posted it in here? Goodluck with that, have you never seen the rate me posts? Bitches get chewed up & spit out. I don't get these kinds of posts, if your happy with yourself why care about what others think.

Quoting MomandWife6:

because this pic was up somewhere else not on this site and people were being downright rude with their comments.

weezer_cookie
by Platinum Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 4:07 PM
Don't do this to yourself.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cmendoza316
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 4:10 PM

Pretty. I would suggest contacts, and side bangs, maybe have your hair all one color with highlights. I don't like your shirt.  That's my Opinion

MomandWife6
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 4:35 PM

thank you for your honestly.  I can't do contacts I have bilatteral eye implants. yeah the hair color was awful I have to admit that LOL, my hair has natural highlights when it's natural. LMAO I didn't like the shirt either hence the reason it went to good will 1.5 years ago :D

Quoting cmendoza316:

Pretty. I would suggest contacts, and side bangs, maybe have your hair all one color with highlights. I don't like your shirt.  That's my Opinion

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)